Alan Nixon summer 2017

RiddingsRam

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Yes, SDRR, your ITK's need to talk and agree the right info,  ....still like your posts though lol

He's just quoting Nicko, unless I've missed where SDSR claimed we weren't in for him. 

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

All SDSR said was that he wasn't on our agenda to his knowledge.

This change in footy, like 8 million not buying Inces left foot about 6 months ago.

I dont have a problem with SDSR, he has always had good intel in the past and yes you make a good point re Ince

10 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

This change in footy, like 8 million not buying Inces left foot about 6 months ago.

Tbh @SuperDerbySuperRams is only one I'd look out for any updates whenever he can. Keep it up SDSR.?

3 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Derby. Into both Lawrence and Jota. Have money. But face competition.

Nice to hear that there is competition which usually means they are worth having, were we in competition to sign Butterfield Johnson Vydra and Anya? Because we paid an awful lot

43 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Nixon said he wasn't a target 2 days ago! Football can change, but he wasn't someone I was told about 

Nixon is usually bang on the money so I have no reason to doubt him now

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

If nothing comes out in the next few days I'll post the names I've heard, can ad usually come to nothing, but we are definitely busy. Most of them have been suggested on here anyway

Can you say now what positions we are targetting?

If our two wingers of Lawrence and Jota was the case it seems quite a nice blend, I would certainly like it to be the case. That being said, I don't believe we'll sign Jota. As much as he'd be a great signing, I imagine he's destined for the Premier League. 

Archived