Alan Nixon summer 2017

RiddingsRam

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Irvine? Why?

Maybe because Clough don't want the club to sell him to us? Just IMO that's all. 

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Maybe because Clough don't want the club to sell him to us? Just IMO that's all. 

Why do people have this ridiculous idea that past managers won't sell us their players because we sacked them?

There was a suggestion that if we went in for Kyle Bartley, we wouldn't have a chance because Paul Clement wouldn't want to sell to us. If we offer what Burton feel is fair for Irvine, and he himself wants to come, then that's all that matters. Nigel Clough is going to have very little influence in the matter.

6 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

From what I heard, Cloughs' issue was with Sam Rush. However, I agree with @Kernow that if the player wants to leave and the price us right then it'll happen (whether it's Derby or any other club)

1 hour ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

I'd like Irvine. Seems like a proper Rowett player and a replacement for Bryson. 

Could see him more as a Hughes replacement, he tends to break down play and start attacks. Him and Bryson would link up well IMO

Archived