Alan Nixon summer 2017

RiddingsRam

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Oh Jesus Christ Gary, I've tried to keep faith in you but if we get this pub league wrestler back I'm joining the wrist slashers 

There's a misconception of Jake that he's just a 'head it and kick it' kind of defender. Regardless of whether you like him or not, he's a better passer than any of the other CBs we've had in the last decade.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joke if this ends up happening, wasnt good enough first time round.

Left sided CB same as Davies Pearce and Shackell, thought Gary said we have too many players in the same positions, this is 1 positiom we are 'top heavy' in already

3 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

There's a misconception of Jake that he's just a 'head it and kick it' kind of defender. Regardless of whether you like him or not, he's a better passer than any of the other CBs we've had in the last decade.

I'm not talking about his passing, I'm talking about his defending. Always all over players at corners, grabbing hold of them, pulling them down cause he ain't good enough to win the ball. A lovely bloke as he is, he ain't good enough at this level

He doesn't improve it! His passion like rRussell made up for the fact he was pretty poor! Love the guy but not good enough! Pearce and shackell both captained sides to promotion Bucko just took wigan down! He's a big fan of us all let's leave it that way 

Bucko's had his time with us and good though it was there's no way he should come back. We have and need better defenders and he would hardly get a game so unfair to him.

I'll be staggered if he's the player being hinted at - that's if there really is one.

Archived