Fexit: Do you want Forest to go down?

Duracell

Referendum   

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PistoldPete2

It would be pure comedy gold if forest were relegated. Unfortunately, I don't think they will be. Whilst I would miss the opportunities to give them a good tonking every year, we do need to focus on promotion rather than local bragging rights. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Duracell said:

We all hate them, don't get me wrong.

But I couldn't care either way about Bolton. Beating them is just 3 points. Beating Forest is so much more than that.

What's the first fixture everyone looks for in June?

Any Lancashire team away, so we can have a couple of days in Blackpool.

When I worked in Gumptown, I would have Keeganed it if they went down, just for the lulz. Now I look out of my office window, surrounded as I am with the Rolls Royce Rams posse and see Pride Park in all its glory, so I ask myself the same question.

Strangely enough, I come up with the same answer.

1 minute ago, smiths_tavrn said:

Sorry to chip in at this late stage. Would it not be better for it to be called Forexit?  Fexit / Forexit.....you decide. 

If Leicester went down, that would be Foxit.

2 minutes ago, smiths_tavrn said:

Not Lexit then?  Ahhh, I suppose you've reserved that for Leeds.

I's important to say 'Foxit' in a Dublin accent.

We've played Forest twice a year for the last 8 or so years now. I'm that time we've had a few really good victories over them and we currently hold the Brian Clough trophy.

I like beating them just as much as the next man but I can't deny Fawaz the climax of his real life FM save.

I think the rivalry has gone a little stail in my eyes. Atmosphere surrounding recent matches has felt a little meh. A few years of its absence will bring a bit more bite back to it. Plus you know lols at forest going down to the third tier for the second time in just over a decade. 

"Been Down to league 1, we'll never sing that" 

If forest do go down, and in some ways I do hope they do, to shut there brain dead fans up would be great. But on the other hand beating them, is so good , and in the last eight years we have been the top dogs, that five nil win over them, was probably the best game ever for me. And if they do go down they will find it hard to get promoted from league one , ask Sheffield United fans, so would we all be happy not to see them for the next five plus years?

4 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I think the rivalry has gone a little stail in my eyes. Atmosphere surrounding recent matches has felt a little meh. A few years of its absence will bring a bit more bite back to it. Plus you know lols at forest going down to the third tier for the second time in just over a decade. 

"Been Down to league 1, we'll never sing that

" Wall-salllll, on a:mellow: Friday night, Wal-sallll on a Friday night, Wal-sallll on a Fri-dee night...la la, lala la la laaaa" 

I voted no because for one I like (hate) the derby days and for two I think it would be good for football, and our manager's self esteem if Birmingham go down.

But then i imagined the fun i'll have on facebook with my dumb gump friends when forest are contesting the St. Johnstone's paint trophy with their 2 stars sewn on to their shirts!

So as long as Blackburn stay up - i'll be happy.

Come on, it'll be a laugh, think about it.

We've got forever to keep playing them. Plus we'll have a really interesting preseason game.

But yeah, if they stay up at least we get to play them again, I get that.

Seriously though, think how funny it would be. I need a laugh.

Archived