Fexit: Do you want Forest to go down?

Duracell

Referendum   

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think wanting them to be relegated is a bit short-sighted.

It'll be great in the moment, but cast your mind back to the feeling of beating them 3-0 this season, 5-0 in 2014, the game where we won with ten men at their place, Buxton's last minute winner....

Do you REALLY want that replaced by a midweek trip to Bolton?

You need an enemy.

It's not Forest so much.

More their fans, owner, ground, players, the way they operate, their training ground, kit, history and the very fact they exist I don't like.

Apart from that, I'm not fussed either way.

Just now, reveldevil said:

It's not Forest so much.

More their fans, owner, ground, players, the way they operate, their training ground, kit, history and the very fact they exist I don't like.

Apart from that, I'm not fussed either way.

We all hate them, don't get me wrong.

But I couldn't care either way about Bolton. Beating them is just 3 points. Beating Forest is so much more than that.

What's the first fixture everyone looks for in June?

1 minute ago, Duracell said:

We all hate them, don't get me wrong.

But I couldn't care either way about Bolton. Beating them is just 3 points. Beating Forest is so much more than that.

What's the first fixture everyone looks for in June?

Forest Vs Shrewsbury, with any luck.

2 minutes ago, Duracell said:

I think wanting them to be relegated is a bit short-sighted.

It'll be great in the moment, but cast your mind back to the feeling of beating them 3-0 this season, 5-0 in 2014, the game where we won with ten men at their place, Buxton's last minute winner....

Do you REALLY want that replaced by a midweek trip to Bolton?

You need an enemy.

Send the buggers down. The thought of them playing the likes of MK Dons, Rochdale, Gillingham & Bury each week fills me with unbridled joy - we can pick up the points we expect to get from Forest from some other team.

5 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Derby day is the highlight of the season by an absolute mile, really want them to be here next season.

Yes but if you live in Burton you've got them instead. Chin up 

3 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Yes but if you live in Burton you've got them instead. Chin up 

Burton is a massive game for me, especially because I interact with a lot of Burton fans daily. However, nothing will match the Derby vs Forest atmosphere, which is what makes me love derby day.

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

Burton is a massive game for me, especially because I interact with a lot of Burton fans daily. However, nothing will match the Derby vs Forest atmosphere, which is what makes me love Derby day.

I'm afraid I'd love most to beat Clough. Twice. Heavily. I'm praying for it already 

Archived