Fexit: Do you want Forest to go down?

Duracell

Referendum   

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

It's a yes from me!

@eddie,do we get a special cat if Forest go down?

Oh, what a good idea. Also, the 'falling cat' is a wonderful mathematical conundrum - how an upside-down cat can right itself to land on its feet without contravening the law of conservation of momentum.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, eddie said:

Oh, what a good idea. Also, the 'falling cat' is a wonderful mathematical conundrum - how an upside-down cat can right itself to land on its feet without contravening the law of conservation of momentum.

Excellent....lets hope this falling cat lands on its ar$e?

I'm looking forward to tomorrow that little bit more now:).

5 minutes ago, Joe. said:

I'd like to see them go down but get a cup game against them

Unlikely. Forest probably wouldn't make the rounds of the FA Cup and League Cup where the big clubs come in and we don't qualify for the Johnstone Paint Trophy.

13 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Excellent....lets hope this falling cat lands on its ar$e?

I'm looking forward to tomorrow that little bit more now:).

Just to whet your appetite....

Can't help but feel Forest going down would probably help them.

Warburton isn't stupid so going down would probably see them sell off their players on big contracts and see them turn to youth.

Not only that, they will probably bounce back at the first attempt so it could be good for momentum/morale come 2018/19.

If they stay up, you can only envisage a boring lower midtable season for them next year.

Ask Bolton fans which is more fun - a winning season in L1 with younger players or a boring Championship campaign.

PistoldPete2

If warburton takes forest down, he will be the best thing to happen since sliced bread.

Archived