Fexit: Do you want Forest to go down?

Duracell

Referendum   

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Duracell said:

I think wanting them to be relegated is a bit short-sighted.

It'll be great in the moment, but cast your mind back to the feeling of beating them 3-0 this season, 5-0 in 2014, the game where we won with ten men at their place, Buxton's last minute winner....

Do you REALLY want that replaced by a midweek trip to Bolton?

You need an enemy.

I hear what your saying and the highs are so so so high but the lows are, well soul destroying. 

Live in nottingham for 25 years and youll understand why i want the dirty sods relegated and rotting in league one obsurity 

id get all the fun still of ripping it out of them on a daily basis and theyd have nothing to come back with

win win lol

21 hours ago, Duracell said:

I think wanting them to be relegated is a bit short-sighted.

It'll be great in the moment, but cast your mind back to the feeling of beating them 3-0 this season, 5-0 in 2014, the game where we won with ten men at their place, Buxton's last minute winner....

Do you REALLY want that replaced by a midweek trip to Bolton?

You need an enemy.

I would gladly swap Bucko's last minute winner for us losing 5-0 at home and Shaun Barker not getting injured.

On 05/05/2017 at 20:06, reveldevil said:

It's not Forest so much.

More their fans, owner, ground, players, the way they operate, their training ground, kit, history and the very fact they exist I don't like.

Apart from that, I'm not fussed either way.

I laughed my knackers off when I read that ? ? 

Nice one ?

It's a relegation from me. I was undecided for a while and then the thought of Kenneth Burns swung it in favour of the drop.

He's the Notts equivalent of Diane Abbott for me and as such should suffer the ignominy of relegation.

Bye bye Kenneth don't hit your fat gut on the way down. 

1 minute ago, EastHertsRam said:

It's a relegation from me. I was undecided for a while and then the thought of Kenneth Burns swung it in favour of the drop.

He's the Notts equivalent of Diane Abbott for me and as such should suffer the ignominy of relegation.

Kenny Burns had an affair with Jeremy Corbyn?!

I enjoyed watching the ups and downs of Hartlepool tonight,  shame they are out of the league tho,  high noon tomorrow more of the same please,  with a more favorable outcome.  Do not forsake me oh my Micky.. 

Loved it, I loved it, on Football Focus today, when they featured the dreaded drop from the Championship, and mentioned what a state the threatened clubs were in, now facing the drop after former glories...Brum cocking it up by ditching Rowett for Zola, Blackburn being former Premier League Champions - - and Forest being former European Cup winners!!

ffnnarr ffnnarr

:lol: :thumbsup:

Get them down - couldn't wish for a better end to our rubbish season, although we've done well to end up where we are, but let them go...

I love you from the bottom of the championship....., Rotherham, Forest, Birmingham too...

2 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

Its a great point

anyone thats unsure

just imagine kenny trying to have a pop at us while facing up to the fact their back in league1

There isnt much more i want from life

lol

Everyone goes on about us beating them next season - they'll be in a better position then - we only took 3 points of them last season - send the feckers dahn....

21 hours ago, Ram79 said:

I hope they fall all the way out of the football league completely sell the ground and see if all their big mouth fans still follow . Notts county should be the only team in that city .

Notts county are the only team in the city!

Forest is in Rushcliffe. 

Archived