Fexit: Do you want Forest to go down?

Duracell

Referendum   

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Duracell said:

I think wanting them to be relegated is a bit short-sighted.

It'll be great in the moment, but cast your mind back to the feeling of beating them 3-0 this season, 5-0 in 2014, the game where we won with ten men at their place, Buxton's last minute winner....

Do you REALLY want that replaced by a midweek trip to Bolton?

You need an enemy.

Most people on here are married.

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

How can people not want the Derby days we have with them next season?

Cup game would be fine. 

Down down deeper and down!

The more heartbreaking the better!

Let em spend three or your seasons in League 1 becoming a football club again.

Then get promoted.

Then crushed and relegated again.

Plus, we can all give it the "would've stayed Up if Nigel Clough had gone there"

6 hours ago, Duracell said:

It'll be great in the moment, but cast your mind back to the feeling of beating them 3-0 this season, 5-0 in 2014, the game where we won with ten men at their place, Buxton's last minute winner....

You need an enemy.

We all just need to adopt Burton as our new enemy.

They're a far bigger challenge than Forest will ever be again. 

I hope they go down again and again, until they're no longer professional. 

There ain't option "I want them to be promoted", which I'd prefer.

They should be our six point banker when we fight for PL title and they are trying to collect 40 points each season.

Everyone's saying 'what about the matches next season?' 

I have never enjoyed the morning of those games. The only times I've ever been able to relax enough to enjoy those games have been when we've clearly spanked them. 

When we had nothing to play for because we were mediocre these were the highlights of our season. 

Now we're trying to get promoted they can be an unwelcome distraction. 

Imagine needing a win to secure 2nd place and promotion and going to forest away needing that win? You wouldn't be able to enjoy that match at all and in the worst case they'd have that to hold over us for years. 

Id be happy for a season or two without them. 

15 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Everyone's saying 'what about the matches next season?' 

I have never enjoyed the morning of those games. The only times I've ever been able to relax enough to enjoy those games have been when we've clearly spanked them. 

When we had nothing to play for because we were mediocre these were the highlights of our season. 

Now we're trying to get promoted they can be an unwelcome distraction. 

Imagine needing a win to secure 2nd place and promotion and going to forest away needing that win? You wouldn't be able to enjoy that match at all and in the worst case they'd have that to hold over us for years. 

Id be happy for a season or two without them. 

Is that not football. A game against your rivals, that feeling you describe on match day is that not brings you to football in the first place?

i want that !! Every week  

Football is so ***** generally. To me now it is more about the day out, not so much the actual game. That's a shame. 

Are we we trying to get promoted? Hmmm. 

I'm torn on this one...

On the one hand, the "Derby" matches can be some of the highlights of the season.

On the other hand, I'd quite like them to go down, Fawaz to disappear with the last remaining fiver, before they get kicked to death by the Millwall Bushwhackers, with the barely twitching corpse then picked to bits by some big fat Greek vultures until there's nothing left but 2 stars covered in maggots. And the City Ground to sink into the Trent.

Yeah, on balance if I have to vote it's a "down" for me.

13 hours ago, Duracell said:

You need an enemy.

The feeling of seeing that they've lost at Shrewsbury would be just as nice,I'll just make another enemy I've made plenty before.

Archived