Fexit: Do you want Forest to go down?

Duracell

Referendum   

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Having more derbies makes the league as a whole more entertaining. The potential of Swansea v Cardiff , Sheff Utd v sheff Wednesday, Villa v Brum. Leeds v the Yorkshire clubs. Derby v Forest deserves to continue to be in this list.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, McLovin said:

Having more derbies makes the league as a whole more entertaining. The potential of Swansea v Cardiff , Sheff Utd v sheff Wednesday, Villa v Brum. Leeds v the Yorkshire clubs. Derby v Forest deserves to continue to be in this list.

**** it, don't even get on telly now.

Try living and working amongst the Gumpthren, quiet as a mouse all season then they beat Huddersfield and can't help spouting off about how they'll walk the league next season.

8 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I keep reading that forest fans are this and that but are they really any worse than we are? Most know that forest are *****. Don't let a minority spoil it. 

They are worse ... 

This is written in stone .. you'll find it in the caves in Castleton .. Derbyshire .. 

It's hard to read but from what  I've seen it reads .. 

THE EM WILL ALWAYS BE BLACK AND WHITE 

I may have to go ooooop there again to take a second look ... but for now I'm going with this ... 

1 minute ago, GerryDaly said:

They are worse ... 

This is written in stone .. you'll find it in the caves in Castleton .. Derbyshire .. 

It's hard to read but from what  I've seen it reads .. 

THE EM WILL ALWAYS BE BLACK AND WHITE 

I may have to go ooooop there again to take a second look ... but for now I'm going with this ... 

Blimey, how many you had?

Our fans are just as bad so don't really understand the issue there. 

It'd just be funny, so it's a yes from me. If they were to encounter P/O failures like they have in the past against Yeovil and Blackpool it would increase the humour to a very delightful level. 

Glorious nights. 

_52665338_forest_playoffs_06.jpg

I remember being a kid on a golf course in this neck of the woods .. Forest were riding high and we were at our lowest point  for years .. and I was playing behind these Forest lads ... who seemed to be obsessed with DCFC and everything going wrong with DCFC at that time .. and laffing and taking the piss ... 

It upset me ... I was young ... 

I will NEVER forget that time ! ..... NEVER ..... 

Fooook em .... 

1 minute ago, GerryDaly said:

I remember being a kid on a golf course in this neck of the woods .. Forest were riding high and we were at our lowest point  for years .. and I was playing behind these Forest lads ... who seemed to be obsessed with DCFC and everything going wrong with DCFC at that time .. and laffing and taking the piss ... 

It upset me ... I was young ... 

I will NEVER forget that time ! ..... NEVER ..... 

Fooook em .... 

I assume you left a decent space between your group and theirs?

I've voted stay up.

Working in Nottinghamshire I work with a few Forest fans and they don't really fit the mould. Although they would never admit Derby are better than them it makes playing them more fun. 

The other thing is it was only a few years ago they got to the play offs and blew it. Look where they are now. Swings and round abouts if you ask me.

Get down

go bust

sell us brereton

then my forest mate might actually wipe that smug grin off his mug

30 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Short enough that a good drive would hurry them along though?

I'm watching West Ham v Spurs  so slow in replying .. 

They were .. arse*oles ... 

I was a kid ... but do I feel for them now ??? 

lol lol 

3 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Four fixtures worth a toss for me next season. 

Fulham away

Sheff U away

Forest home and away

Another boring season in this poxy division will be worse without them.

Are you for real ??? 

I want them to go bust .. 

KABOOOOM ! 

Archived