Lap of Appreciation

Ellafella

The players will do a Lap of Appreciation after the Wolves game. They will kick small footballs into the crowd. 

Fans must stay off the pitch. As the DET reports, "anybody who makes their way onto the pitch could be arrested and handed a football banning order". 

:mellow: 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ellafella said:

The players will do a Lap of Appreciation* after the Wolves game. They will kick small footballs into the crowd. 

Fans must stay off the pitch. As the DET reports, "anybody who makes their way onto the pitch could be arrested and handed a football banning order". 

:mellow: * ie the players are appreciating the fans. 

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

The players will do a Lap of Appreciation after the Wolves game. They will kick small footballs into the crowd. 

Will they be aiming for the goal?

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

It will take upwards of 5 passes before those small balls get anywhere into the crowd.

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

The players will do a Lap of Appreciation after the Wolves game. They will kick small footballs into the crowd.*

* to the side of them 

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Will they be aiming for the goal?

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

No change there for Nick Blackman then...

26 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Anyone who thinks this season is worth a pitch-invasion-style celebration in the last home game doesn't deserve a banning order... They need serious professional medical help...

54 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I think you'll find that's the first half you're watching. ......

Can't keep an old joke down :lol:

51 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

Lol I'll be long gone before they get round to the East Stand.

Neither the players nor the fans deserve any appreciation for what's been a poor season on the pitch and supporters who need to do more off it.

You will be ok as balls only going in east and west stands to keep the season tradition of only passing sideways

I can see the issue here, Pearce to Keogh 'you kick it into the crowd', Keogh back to Pearce 'no you', back to Keogh 'you', then to Olsson, back to Pearce, across to Keogh who will charge with the ball towards the crowd, stop the smash the ball as hard as he can 5yrds back to Baird by this point there's discontent in the stand so Baird sticks two fingers up to them and passes it to Bent who is offside but is also on his phone tweeting about the crowd so it rolls through to Russell who isn't paying attention so then Vydra tries to get it moving again but misses the ball with an air shot (by this point Mel has seen enough and sacked GR and bought back SM#3) so it ends up with Butterfield who has the whole 30,000 crowd to aim at while under no pressure but plays a safe ball back to Carson who looks to lump the ball straight down the centre of the pitch to Ince but in typical fashion slices it and it ends up in the crowd. 

I hope they haven't got too many balls (I mean to kick into the crowd, we all know the players don't possess any) otherwise it would take all night. 

11 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I can see the issue here, Pearce to Keogh 'you kick it into the crowd', Keogh back to Pearce 'no you', back to Keogh 'you', then to Olsson, back to Pearce, across to Keogh who will charge with the ball towards the crowd, stop the smash the ball as hard as he can 5yrds back to Baird by this point there's discontent in the stand so Baird sticks two fingers up to them and passes it to Bent who is offside but is also on his phone tweeting about the crowd so it rolls through to Russell who isn't paying attention so then Vydra tries to get it moving again but misses the ball with an air shot (by this point Mel has seen enough and sacked GR and bought back SM#3) so it ends up with Butterfield who has the whole 30,000 crowd to aim at while under no pressure but plays a safe ball back to Carson who looks to lump the ball straight down the centre of the pitch to Ince but in typical fashion slices it and it ends up in the crowd. 

I hope they haven't got too many balls (I mean to kick into the crowd, we all know the players don't possess any) otherwise it would take all night. 

Amazing how this thread has brought all the "comedians" 

1 hour ago, VulcanRam said:

Lol I'll be long gone before they get round to the East Stand.

Neither the players nor the fans deserve any appreciation for what's been a poor season on the pitch and supporters who need to do more off it.

Bit harsh buddy. Are you having a bad day or something? 

Archived