Chris Martin - joined Reading on loan until the end of the season

DcFc Dyycheee

39 minutes ago, r4derby said:

I agree with you about including Russell. Having a hard working forward/wide man has proved beneficial to so many teams who have finished with promotion over the years. Just because a player could get 15-20 goals a year, doesn't mean they all will. If the team are performing poorly, goals will be hard to come by. Russell's passion, work rate and desire (as well as having some obvious quality) opitimise Rowetts Derby style, and he could be the catalyst that allows those other 2-3 front men to get 15-25 goals next season, even if he only gets 5-10, I'd be happy with that!

GR admitted he tried to sign JR   on 3  occasions   

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/16/2017 at 22:31, Ram79 said:

We've been through too much **** to offload him for 7 measly mil tell wolves to get ****** he and Vydra up front next season will be lethal just hope Rowett sees it that way.

I agree with this 100%, I want to see a Martin/Vydra partnership next season, with Nugent as back up for Martin. 

• 1 month later...
On 21 April 2017 at 18:50, RiddingsRam said:

I beg to differ , Martin would hold the ball up there much more than we've seen this season . And if we ever see that mythical figure often known by the name of George back in the team I think we will be much stronger in there. 

Charlie George you mean?

Never a Thorne in our side!?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Took him that long to realise there's no way to get through to some fans!

Some fans need to realise that their opinion will not influence ins and outs, regardless of how many wardrobes Ikea sell...

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Wolves would appear to have been after a few but couldn't get them done. Colback. Gayle. Remember. 

They made one very odd signing give the quality of every one else they seem to have signed... 

Ming Yang Yang

Our fans would be over the moon with that. 

Or Ming Yam-Yam as he will now be known

3 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Wolves would appear to have been after a few but couldn't get them done. Colback. Gayle. Remember. 

They made one very odd signing give the quality of every one else they seem to have signed... 

Ming Yang Yang

Our fans would be over the moon with that. 

Apparently he's a swiss under 23 international. That'll teach me to assume nationality from name alone 

Archived