Vydra

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

8.5 million completely fit and ready not even in the squad today it's **** like this that really annoys me we invest heavily then quickly abandon the idea is there no way we can't get him playing a part?

Bring on the oranges at half time? FFS he's shown next to nothing, rather see the Nuge.

2 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

8.5 million completely fit and ready not even in the squad today it's **** like this that really annoys me we invest heavily then quickly abandon the idea is there no way we can't get him playing a part?

This is going to give him no end of confidence getting left out like this. :(

54 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

What has he done this season to prove that he warrants a place on the bench ahead of the proven championship goalscorer and winner, David Nugent?

12 hours ago, rynny said:

In a thread full of ridiculous comments that has to be close to the top, if not top.

:blink: I don't even remember posting that!! I'm more amazed of my spelling is fine the state I was in. 

Sorry guys I had been out!! although I do feel what I put is sort of what I believe I probably should be explaining more 

Right now I'm sober I can explain :lol:

I always felt Martin scored so many goals because he was our only striker who played every game and In a strong championship team like ours most decent players would score.

Look at bent now he's got more then Martin now hasn't he?  I felt Martin wasn't scoring consistently enough at times he went on 2 massive goal droughts. I genuinely think a tammy Abraham could hit 20 league goals a season in our team.

11 hours ago, Derbylad92 said:

Vydra is better then nugent end off no striker is gonna score goals if the dont get the chances if your only getting 20 mins or so your still getting used to the pace off the game they both need longer game time 

You're right, Vydra hasn't been given a chance in his 25 odd appearances for us,

Actually though we looked better when Nugent came on, it freed up Bent more and we looked a better team for it. Granted City were only going to defend (and counter attack) at this point in the game.

Archived