Mac Sacked

LeedsRam1999

McClaren Sacking  

356 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reading a lot of comments suggesting the next appointment will be one of stability, where "Mel finally gets it right".

You're deluded. The one thing that's consistent about Mel Morris (other than splurging his millions on average players) is his rate at sacking managers. Stability is the last thing you will get with this regime. 

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

No matter which side if the fence you sit on in this fiasco there is one depressing fact that has been over looked. With Chris Powell gone, it means Wassell will more than likely be taking the  training in the morning. We need the new man in ASAP!!

Tbf, Wassal got us into the playoffs which is more than shteve has done this year... But we need the permanent manager in sooner rather than later.

1 minute ago, Lord_Ram said:

quote from the daily mail

"Sources indicate senior players not signed by the former England manager during his first spell held reservations about his style."

some of these players are absolutely toxic and need to get out of this club ASAP

So that's everyone apart from Ince , Thorne and Bent then ?

2 minutes ago, Lord_Ram said:

"Sources indicate senior players not signed by the former England manager during his first spell held reservations about his style."

some of these players are absolutely toxic and need to get out of this club ASAP

Bryson, Shackell, Russell undoubtedly three of those. Possibly Johnson, Carson as well. Horrible people and bang average footballers.

3 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Have I upset you? :whistle:

If we want to get out of this league.., Warnock..

If I had to choose between Rowett and Warburton.. The latter please.

It will be a lottery anyway..

No mate, why? Warnock would make sense but could it go the way of Pearson? He's just as being a Kn00b.

PistoldPete2
2 minutes ago, Lord_Ram said:

Strictly there aren't that many..l george  thorne ... And he isnt playing. Most of the rest were signed by Clough, clement or Pearson. Or Mac 2nd time around.

PistoldPete2
2 minutes ago, TelTheRam said:

So that's everyone apart from Ince , Thorne and Bent then ?

No ince and bent only signed permanently after Mac left first time.

This is it. No more excuses for Mel, nowhere to hide. I've eaten up all his **** after the previous weird managerial changes like a good little boy. This is insane. My apologies to the people I disagreed with over the dressing room debacle with Clement. You were obviously right. Our chairman is a grade A numpty.

Archived