Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

Just now, EastHertsRam said:

Hmm, Sam Rush out of the picture, no leaks on transfers, just saying. 

True EHR. ?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I know it's been locked because of speculation but as someone's already stated it, Adams definitely someone we've asked about, so we'll have to see how it goes. Have no idea about whether he's actually in Derby right now though :D

Few things in the works at the minute so keep your eyes peeled 

Why didn't you say earlier?

8 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I know it's been locked because of speculation but as someone's already stated it, Adams definitely someone we've asked about, so we'll have to see how it goes. Have no idea about whether he's actually in Derby right now though :D

Any ideas on the other stuff?? Any names 

Just now, Boycie said:

I don't see the point in me posting every single name I get told because the names would be endless, and barely any materlise anyway. Didn't hear a sniff about Davies mind

Also I don't want to seem like a total s**t stirer to be honest. Think the last time I posted about an actual player coming was Anya last summer and that was only because it was deadline day and it's all a bit of fun

10 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Good to hear things are still bubbling under...likely to get stuff done when GR back from Tenerife do you think?

11 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Why were you so quick to lock the thread ffs?

We didn't even have time to find out if he ordered a pudding.

21 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Micky Adams?

Nicky Adams?

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti Carbonari said:

Seeing Che in the hotel tonight all makes sense...

- Rowett connection

- Local ties - Ilkeston Town 

- Replacement for ince and much needed pace

- An investment for Morris, who knows what he could be worth if he starts to fulfill his potential........

Maybe something in it. Come back when he's put penne to paper.

5 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Grizzly Adams.

Gerry Adams. We're now using our legendary negotiating skills to broker peace in NI. 

We're selling them Belfast for 500k, plus add on's like Derry.

They'll keep the border open after Brexit, so we can nip over and buy cheap fuel and potatoes. 

1 hour ago, EastHertsRam said:

Hmm, Sam Rush out of the picture, no leaks on transfers, just saying. 

Not necessarily with the Sam Rush departure but after last summer it's definitely more restricted. I know @MACKWORTHRAM has felt it in the same way too. 

I can't say how I get to hear about bits and bobs but it's definitely less frequent. I'll be honest, there's a time when I'd hear about pretty much everything but now it's more tight lipped. Davies came out of no where and was completely missed by the media too, which shows behind the scenes Mel is trying to keep it hush, which is completely fair enough, there's a lot of money involved in these situations 

Archived