Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rynny said:

Do we get an apology for keeping the thread locked ???

Was I talking to you though? 

There is a clue in it ('MAY') But yeah it won't stop you running to David for another sob story ????

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

There is a clue in it ('MAY') But yeah it won't stop you running to David for another sob story ????

Well I locked it so :p

I have a sob story from a member who wanted letting on when they were banned ?

11 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Are you alright, DEL? 

Izzy Brown on loan?

Doesn't look like Chelsea will sell so will more than likely go out on loan. Prem teams can only have so many loan players so Huddersfield look to be missing out as they have gone with Palmer on loan

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Izzy Brown on loan?

Doesn't look like Chelsea will sell so will more than likely go out on loan. Prem teams can only have so many loan players so Huddersfield look to be missing out as they have gone with Palmer on loan

Izzy Brown is set to join Brighton on loan. 

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Izzy Brown on loan?

Brighton bound.

38 minutes ago, rynny said:

Do we get an apology for keeping the thread locked ???

People really thought that was OUR training facility in that photo?!?!?!

Has no-one else watched the pre-season fitness videos and seen our lovely, sun-lit, state of the art fitness complex at the Uni of Derby Moor Farm complex? (or whatever it's called now)?!?!?!

Or was it just me watching every video and looking at every photo because I'm bored of there being no football?

8 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

People really thought that was OUR training facility in that photo?!?!?!

Has no-one else watched the pre-season fitness videos and seen our lovely, sun-lit, state of the art fitness complex at the Uni of Derby Moor Farm complex? (or whatever it's called now)?!?!?!

Or was it just me watching every video and looking at every photo because I'm bored of there being no football?

The big giveaway was the fact that the walls weren't plastered with "THE DERBY WAY" . . .

Good signing for them. Maybe Saints weren't prepared to let him go permanently, maybe we are dealing with other positions first, maybe we changed targets, maybe we weren't even interested - although it did pop up from numerous unrelated sources, or maybe we snooze and we lose.

Clubs in this league (Championship obviously) are interested in signing Sam Gallagher from.Southampton on loan (Birmingham are one of them) so I take it we are interested then?

2 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Is he better than Martin and Nuge?

Different type I'd say but no definitely not. Wasn't there some posts on here saying Rowett looking for striker or something?

Archived