Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

2 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Bloated? Thorne, butters, johno and Bryson. There the only ones I'd class as first teamers. Thornes coming off the back of 15 months out. I don't look at the other three and think wow what a great midfield. Seriously need another midfielder if not 2. A proper DM and a CAM needed imo

Joe Ledley or Glenn Whelan will do me for DM and try use Callum Guy for CAM. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Bloated? Thorne, butters, johno and Bryson. There the only ones I'd class as first teamers. Thornes coming off the back of 15 months out. I don't look at the other three and think wow what a great midfield. Seriously need another midfielder if not 2. A proper DM and a CAM needed imo

If you add Reed & possibly Guy + Elsnik it does start looking bloated. All depends on what formation he's going to play. Personally think he will move away from 433, if he looks at a 4231 we are well overcrowded then, pure speculation of course.

2 minutes ago, YouRams said:

If you add Reed & possibly Guy + Elsnik it does start looking bloated. All depends on what formation he's going to play. Personally think he will move away from 433, if he looks at a 4231 we are well overcrowded then, pure speculation of course.

I don't see the need for butters Bryson or johno in a 4231. 

1 hour ago, YouRams said:

Heard a Rowett interview on Radio Derby where he said he was flexible regarding formations.He'd tailor it to the opposition and change it during a game if necessary.Quite happy with that?

Matt Ritchie? 

Who would classed as top 'quality' in the winger in this league? I'm not talking world class players OK. 

Jota is another one but I can't see it though

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Matt Ritchie? 

Who would classed as top 'quality' in the winger in this league? I'm not talking world class players OK. 

would die if we went in for ritchie, but somehow dont think it is possible

2 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Matt Ritchie? 

Tom Lawrence from Leicester is quality! Trouble is they're selling Mahrez according to the papers so might be hard to get him.

12 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

Tom Lawrence from Leicester is quality! Trouble is they're selling Mahrez according to the papers so might be hard to get him.

Slightly further down the pile, but what about Bartosz Kaputska on loan. I don't know if he will score as many as Ince, which is the over riding issue. But he has something about him

1 hour ago, rcarso1 said:

I think Leicester will just play Gray there then. Mahrez off to Arsenal apparently. It might too hard now to get him here (Lawrence)

44 minutes ago, Topram said:

Interesting that sky have put us on the odds for Snodgrass as we haven't been! Can't see it though 

Basically people wasted their money on that odds lol. No chance for him to here. Wages too high.

21 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Basically people wasted their money on that odds lol. No chance for him to here. Wages too high.

You say that but Ince, Hughes, Camara your talking 60-80k a week off the books add Bent to that if he leaves 100k+. 

Archived