Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

The thing with Shack's is sure he's a top defender at this level and held his own in the Premier, but he's fast approaching 34 and more than likely one of the higher earners at the club. This back injury has come out of nowhere, can be assured they are an absolute nightmare to fix 100%. I've had mine for two or more years and it comes and goes. Been in absolute agony this past few weeks - the doctors are pretty naff at diagnosing, that's probably why he's been out for so long. 

He was barely ever injured prior to this season, 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ram79 said:

Vibe and Jota would be good additions 

Vibe is already 30, and would cost some coin. Jota, agreed, there's certainly a lot of us who would like him here. Not sure whether he would like us having watched us today!

On 4/12/2017 at 21:43, BramcoteRam84 said:

Aaron Mooy is a must for me. Won't play for city and Huddersfield wont get promoted rate they're going. Think we should break the bank to sign him, cash in on Ince and maybe Hughes. Him and Thorne could be a dream combination. Only thing is can see him going to the Prem to a Burnley or team like that.

Other than that don't think we need much, Hanley at CB possibly, Watkins from Exeter, maybe Sako, then get rid of Weimann, Olsson (if Foz fit), Bent, Blackman, Ince, Butterfield, Camara and that should do it.

Get shot of Ince? In what parallel universe does that even vaguely make sense? 

13 hours ago, McLovin said:

I have a sneaky feeling that we are going to make a move for Buxton in the summer, even as a back up. 

Not a chance. Move on.

41 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Not a chance. Move on.

Was never his biggest fan but he had heart and passion and was decent enough technically at the back, something we have missed for a while. Not saying I want him back but it wouldn't surprise me if we did, especially with Wigan looking like they are going to be relegated. Stranger things have happened.

on the way back from Brentford yesterday , the discussion in our car was our defenders and the fact that they seem too nice , they hardly get booked and never really get injured through making challenges or putting themselves in where it hurts , a couple of beast like defenders would be top of my summer shopping list

30 minutes ago, Boss said:

Would love us to try and get Clough from Forest if they go down. We should have been in for him in January, perfect for the number 10 role

I'd rather have Brereton, not that Fridgey would sell to us.

Archived