Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gunnarsson is a good player who's been at average clubs for a while - most people have agreed he'd do well for us. My issue would be one compatible to the Bradley Johnson signing eg we'd probably end up posting over the odds  for an 'older' player unlikely to improve and likely to demand very high wages.

Bruno Manga, Kieran Lee and Grant Leadbitter would all be excellent free signings and be improvements on what we currently have.

Tom Lawrence would be available quite cheap with only 1year left on his deal, we were reported to have been interested in Jan for 1m

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Jota would be my number 1 target one a free. But, I reckon he'll get a big pay day in Spain

I'd pick him anyday over some wingers that been suggested on here Sako etc.. But I think he'll go back to Spain (Eibar again?) I'd be shocked if he actually signs for is though. 

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I'd pick him anyday over some wingers that been suggested on here Sako etc.. But I think he'll go back to Spain (Eibar again?) I'd be shocked if he actually signs for is though. 

Thing is with Sako, I don't think he has the work rate to fit into Rowett's plans. Also, wasn't there a Q&A not long back where Rowett said he didn't want to sign players over 24 from the Premier League, as they wouldn't have the mentality he was after? 

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Thing is with Sako, I don't think he has the work rate to fit into Rowett's plans. Also, wasn't there a Q&A not long back where Rowett said he didn't want to sign players over 24 from the Premier League, as they wouldn't have the mentality he was after? 

Think so yes. 

36 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Not as shocked as he'd be.

Allahu Akbar!

On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 18:41, reveldevil said:

Diagourara, get him in, wasting his time time at Leeds and having spent time at Ipswich, his value can only have gone down.

Smashing backup for Thorne, and by backup i mean 25+ games a season.

This one and Jota is only realistic suggestion on here IMO. 

4 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Vow.

Mr. Rowett should read little bit about prejudice and stereotyping. Sounds simply horrible, I really wish that sentence is taken out of context, because such attitude is something I cannot understand.

Just now, Dimmu said:

Vow.

Mr. Rowett should read little bit about prejudice and stereotyping. Sounds simply horrible, I really wish that sentence is taken out of context, because such attitude is something I cannot understand.

I may have misquoted him, but I'm sure it was along those lines. Saw it posted somewhere on here

Archived