Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

Can see hime going back to brum for a few. 

Adams, Kieftenbeld, Gardner??

Then maybe Flint from bristol city.

Would also like to see a few younger players for the future who have been out on loan and got games, woodrow and christensen.

Then you look at some bigger money and get wisdom and ibe even though we beg every season for them back but could go back to liverpool for ben woodburn and/or alexander arnold.

Can even see some free agents coming in as heard from the commentry on the sheff united game yesterday over 1000 players will be free this summer. 

Or even promote some youth of our own rawson, elsnik and that jacobsen looks a decent player.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KBB said:

Sounds promising. If you fancy sharing by pm you can trust me to keep quiet.

Just blab it on here. No one will mind.

Although I said i wouldn't say anything I am going to do it through code. I bet you kante guess who the midfielder is. So difficult I bet you can't even hazzard a guess who the winger is either.....

1 hour ago, Pamo 15 said:

Can see hime going back to brum for a few. 

Adams, Kieftenbeld, Gardner??

Then maybe Flint from bristol city.

Would also like to see a few younger players for the future who have been out on loan and got games, woodrow and christensen.

Then you look at some bigger money and get wisdom and ibe even though we beg every season for them back but could go back to liverpool for ben woodburn and/or alexander arnold.

Can even see some free agents coming in as heard from the commentry on the sheff united game yesterday over 1000 players will be free this summer. 

Or even promote some youth of our own rawson, elsnik and that jacobsen looks a decent player.

Che Adams has both pace and power, two of the 3 things Rowett mentioned we need to add

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

You might be a little off the mark there. Probably more like a younger John Eustace! I'm not saying any more for now.

We need someone of the euatace type he's been missed since he left, nice to see that we could be finally replace him. Also like the idea of looking abroad for players as they're cheaper and may want to prove a point 

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

You might be a little off the mark there. Probably more like a younger John Eustace! I'm not saying any more for now.

It's against forum rules to not private message a moderator any itk information you have* so I would be very careful if I were you.

*Note: this may not be factually correct.

I've heard Rowett is after George Thorne, but the physio's don't want to sell him. He has been very good for them is obviously too gorgeous to get rid.

If we don´t get him, we should go with someone similar. Looked very good and even promising footballer whenever I've seen him play, eventhough that ain't too often.

Archived