Derby County v Reading match day thread.

DEL

12 minutes ago, TopRam said:

Yes I was at the game stopped a goal same place as he missed a sitter? He was slow to everything your blinded like many others, not played well for ages next minute everyone loves him, scapegoat really? Keogh Baird and others will tell you what a scapegoat is not Russell who has 90% of idiots up his arse

Little bit ironic for you to call people idiots because of a footballing opinion, but you have managed to use the wrong you're. :ermm:

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TopRam said:

I was at the game? im deleting the account on here because it's pathetic People slag off Baird vydra Keogh plenty of others but don't see the real things Russell jogged most of the ******* game he's been **** all season comes back for 1 game we win it and he's the king again! He's **** end off 

You seem a tad bitter over Russell. Are you sure he didn't shag your wife or something? This isn't rational mate.

Just now, Andicis said:

You seem a tad bitter over Russell. Are you sure he didn't shag your wife or something? This isn't rational mate.

Haha funny!! No it just ***** me off he's scraping a  living 

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

Way to go fella. Great to have such positive new additions to the forum :thumbsup:

You're more patient than me. My response to his "You were at a different match to me..." would have been an instant enquiry as to how Jamie Ward had performed for Forest today.

3 minutes ago, TopRam said:

I was at the game? im deleting the account on here because it's pathetic People slag off Baird vydra Keogh plenty of others but don't see the real things Russell jogged most of the ******* game he's been **** all season comes back for 1 game we win it and he's the king again! He's **** end off 

Either you were sat ignoring the game and instead posting in the match thread on here or you're full of it. Doesn't take a genius to work out which.

Close the door on your way out, eh fella :thumbsup:

Check all of my post 95% of the time I've tried to be positive but getting my opinion out about Russell and the fact that 99% off people love him is hard, people are blinded by what he's done in the past but cmon on 1 goal 0 assist all season that is dreadful 

2 minutes ago, TopRam said:

Check all of my post 95% of the time I've tried to be positive but getting my opinion out about Russell and the fact that 99% off people love him is hard, people are blinded by what he's done in the past but cmon on 1 goal 0 assist all season that is dreadful 

As opposed to who? Camara has zero goals. Weimann had zero goals. Anya has zero goals.

Russell was great today and the best left winger at the club. 

3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Thought I would listen to Readings view from Ramsplayer:

Stam: "We were by far the best team" - "Their first goal was hand ball" - "Their second we gave away" - " They got the bounce of the ball with the third" - "We deserved more".

Whatever happened to being magnanimous in defeat?

Leeds fans have an ongoing joke about Stam after his comments when they beat them. The guy is a tool

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

As opposed to who? Camara has zero goals. Weimann had zero goals. Anya has zero goals.

Russell was great today and the best left winger at the club. 

But Russell has played so many more minutes than them how the hell can you use that as a come back? When most of the others haven't played half of what Russell has.

3 minutes ago, TopRam said:

But Russell has played so many more minutes than them how the hell can you use that as a come back? When most of the others haven't played half of what Russell has.

And why do you think that is? Did Pearson/does McClaren have some sort of secret affection for Johnny? Or maybe it's because he's the better player? 

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

And why do you think that is? Did Pearson/does McClaren have some sort of secret affection for Johnny? Or maybe it's because he's the better player? 

Weimann was very much in Pearsons plan until he got injured

1 goal 0 assist for a winger just let that sink in 

7 minutes ago, TopRam said:

How a player performs as part of the team is not just about goals and assists.  Johnny's work rate and movement gives others players space, we are stronger with him in the team.  i don't need to have been at the game to understand this.

1 minute ago, ramit said:

How a player performs as part of the team is not just about goals and assists.  Johnny's work rate and movement gives others players space, we are stronger with him in the team.  i don't need to have been at the game to understand this.

I'd love for someone to pull up Johnny's win percentage under McClaren... 

Mac loves Johnny, he can trust him. He's not going to score the amount Ince has, but we will win more games with him in the side than him out of it.

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I was sure Anya had a goal?

Anyway, lack of goals is more than Russell this season.

So Topram hates Russell, he can if he likes. Holding and expressing an opinion is what makes a debate rather than a consensus.

Thank you one person who actually lets me have my opinion and one that many others agree with theirs been a lot of other opinions a lot worse than mine, not many people on here let you have your own opinion and gang up 

Archived