West Brom v Derby County (FA Cup) - Match Day Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Shackell sounds to have played well but NO WAY drop keogh or pearce unless its to manage injuries (i.e keogh to left back)......

Just now, 86 points said:

Yep, let's drop him after one poor game.

Wasn't suggesting we should, but it wouldn't nessercerily surprise me- after Shackells performance today he really should be in the team otherwise what message does it show to fringe players trying to get back in the side? But equally the defence has been so good that it is a dilemma 

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Give it Shackell. Pearce has been dropped on the back of a 3-0 loss. It's not solely his fault, not even close, but it means he can have no qualms and he remains chomping at the bit from the bench. Stick Pearce on after an hour if need be for either Keogh or Shackell, whichever CB seems to be weaker in that game.

But I remain a huge Pearce fan. He's had a fantastic run in the side. He'll have another run in the side this season.

dropped? i think more likely 'rested'

2 hours ago, McLovin said:

Looks like a 4-3-3 formation as expected

Carson

Baird  Keogh  Shackell Hanson

De Sart

Bryson       Johnson

Ince         Bent    Razza

Looks very solid defensively which will mean that Ince and Camara won't have to do much tracking back

:whistle:

Oh my days, premiership opposition vanquished, Gumps thumped, landed a 6 fold acca for just shy of a grand and the lad's bought me a bottle of El Dorado 15. Short of Salma Hayek rocking up to re-enact that scene from Dusk Til Dawn in my living room, it just doesn't get better than this.

COYR

Sith Happens

I havent got the feeling keogh has struggled today, just made one mistake, but also saved a dead certain goal off the back of a carson mistake...

we will say carson had a great game because of his save at the end, but if his mistake had led to a goal would we say he had a poor game?

Archived