DCFC Fans Awards 2016

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The post which received the most likes between 1/1/16 - 1/1/17 is Mostyn's rant with 89 likes

Most likes received in the same dates was Eddie with 7771.

Post and member of the years right there you would have to say.

31 minutes ago, David said:

The post which received the most likes between 1/1/16 - 1/1/17 is Mostyn's rant with 89 likes

I fear another 'stats aren't everything' debate. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Any chance of seeing a like to post ratio?:ph34r:Would genuinely be interested, although I suspect the ITK posters such as @SuperDerbySuperRams and @MACKWORTHRAM will come out on top!

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

Any chance of seeing a like to post ratio?:ph34r:Would genuinely be interested, although I suspect the ITK posters such as @SuperDerbySuperRams and @MACKWORTHRAM will come out on top!

Not sure it's possible, also those that joined after likes were introduced will have a better ratio. Been online 8 years this month, think we've only had likes for half of that.

That's the excuse for my ratio anyhow 

On 1/2/2017 at 11:58, rynny said:

Never had 1 mention in these type of things, and now I get 2? And who said this mod lark doesn't come with any benefits :ph34r:

I've not been around much this year but you'll always get my votes rynny, you like almost everything I post! :lol:

1 hour ago, David said:

Not sure it's possible, also those that joined after likes were introduced will have a better ratio. Been online 8 years this month, think we've only had likes for half of that.

That's the excuse for my ratio anyhow 

But some of my best work was in the early days?. 

I'm just like a Shiite carry on film now.

On 31/12/2016 at 13:47, BurtonRam7 said:

Hello and welcome to the 2016 DCFC Fans Awards Ceremony. I'm sure there was one of these last year but I can't find who started the thread, so I thought I would start it myself.

Members can nominate up to three people for an award, with anyone nominated for an award being put to a poll to select the winner. The awards up for grabs are listed below (feel free to suggest more awards):

Member of the year - @Alpha

Funniest member - @Big Bad Bob

Angriest member -@MACKWORTHRAM, for his meltdown vs @SuperDerbySuperRams, lost the battle of the ITK'ers

Newcomer of the year - in Brits tradition, both joined in the previous year, @angieram and yourself, @BurtonRam7.

Post of the year - whoever 1st linked the return of the wardrobe from Fulham.

Thread of the year - no idea, they all look the same to me.

When nominating a member, please use the @ symbol so they can see that they've been nominated. When nominating a thread or post, if possible, attach a link. The polls will begin tonight and the winners will be announced tomorrow night.

It's been a good year for the forum folks. Here's to the next one.

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I must add another member in the newcomer of the year category.

Sorry for the oversight, but @Tony Le Mesmer is a breath of fresh air.

As long as it's not York City related!

:lol:

Why thankyou kind sir!

I enjoy all your posts too revel. Well, almost all of them........;)

As York are 99% conference north bound and likely to go bust in the next year or two, I can assure you they won't be getting many further mentions.

To be honest I enjoy a lot if @Carl Sagan ,s posts . The man seems to have a lot of general football knowledge and always comes across honest in discussion . @rynny also seems a very football related knowledgeable poster/mod . @eddie for his sarcastic whit and @Derby_EnglandLoyal for always pointing me in the right direction of a good away day pub. 

In all fairness though , not getting all sentimental and **** it's a top forum all rouad and I enjoy reading many people's thoughts and views on the one ting we have in common DCFC ?.

10 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

To be honest I enjoy a lot if @Carl Sagan ,s posts . The man seems to have a lot of general football knowledge and always comes across honest in discussion . @rynny also seems a very football related knowledgeable poster/mod . @eddie for his sarcastic whit and @Derby_EnglandLoyal for always pointing me in the right direction of a good away day pub. 

In all fairness though , not getting all sentimental and **** it's a top forum all rouad and I enjoy reading many people's thoughts and views on the one ting we have in common DCFC ?.

Christ ! Some awful typos in that ( i was trying to convince my 4 year old to go to bed at the time ?) but you get the jist of what I was saying . 

On 1 October 2016 at 17:29, Leicester Ram said:

Needs to get his confidence back somewhere that he's loved and feels at home, and I don't think Norwich are in for him...

I'll be seriously disappointed if we don't get him back, we can effectively pick up a 20 goal a season striker in January for a loan recall fee. Not sure Fulham would mind us doing that either, by the sounds of things.

The_Martian_film_poster.jpg

If someone could photoshop Martin into that, I'd be very grateful

On 31 December 2016 at 23:04, wixman1884 said:

Guilty! 

Yeah, where'd you get that idea from again mate? :ph34r:

Archived