Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Couldn't agree more. Don't care if hes got 47 profiles. 

That whole "Well these are the rules"  is *****. Its a forum. People should be able to do what they want and say what they want within reason. 

We have rules against multiple accounts for a reason. There is absolutely no need to have several accounts.

He was not removed for the rumour. 

He's also not a Notts County fan which he has now admitted to, he also admitted to creating the false identity so that if the information was wrong he wouldn't be abused with the second account being on he could be himself.

Still stands by his information which he has given in good faith, and I stand by the forum rules which we have in place. 

8 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

As someone who has become very popular on this forum for their ITK post, I would of thought you'd be more behind the moderators of this forum trying to protect its users from trolls?

But we don't know he's a troll? Some are just assuming he is. 

What he has said is going to happen hasn't yet. Doesn't mean it won't. 

Think he should be given a chance. 

Just now, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I understand where you're coming from mate, but some do know now, and they should be trusted to make the right decisions as to whether certain users should/shouldn't be allowed on the forums. 

Just now, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Right... Do you know something we don't Mackworth?

I agree that he hasn't said something that hasn't yet. 

But you seem fairly keen on what he's been saying?

to be fair @David he wasn't offensive.

If he was already an existing poster, and created the jb account to avoid backlash, then he deserves his punishment. 

If however, he was totally new, I would plead a bit of compassion and a warning/slapped wrist. Maybe a chance to redeem himself as a poster/contributor.

Obviously, I don't want to anger the forum gods... so rules is rules. But he seemed, on first impressions, to be half decent and interactive, and basically what makes this forum a success.

8 minutes ago, David said:

We have rules against multiple accounts for a reason. There is absolutely no need to have several accounts.

He was not removed for the rumour. 

He's also not a Notts County fan which he has now admitted to, he also admitted to creating the false identity so that if the information was wrong he wouldn't be abused with the second account being on he could be himself.

Still stands by his information which he has given in good faith, and I stand by the forum rules which we have in place. 

People might want 2 accounts? 

Theres absolutely no need for me to buy a new pair of trainers. But I want to. 

He obviously made up being a Notts County fan to keep up with making a different person. 

Can you blame him for wanting to do it under a new profile? Look at the amount of **** he got when he came out with what he heard. No wonder he didnt want to say what he had heard under his original account. 

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

to be fair @David he wasn't offensive.

If he was already an existing poster, and created the jb account to avoid backlash, then he deserves his punishment. 

If however, he was totally new, I would plead a bit of compassion and a warning/slapped wrist. Maybe a chance to redeem himself as a poster/contributor.

Obviously, I don't want to anger the forum gods... so rules is rules. But he seemed, on first impressions, to be half decent and interactive, and basically what makes this forum a success.

I agree... But rules is rules... Post or don't post... I mean, we're mostly anonymous on here anyway I think... 

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

You are my ITK God but NO MWR... Just No... Anonymity we already have... Anonymity 2.0 is unnecessary... 

It's as good a forum as you'll find for any club, and David must put a lot of time in to allow us to blather aimlessly on here. I think he deserves to keep control of the ban hammer.

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Theres absolutely no need for me to buy a new pair of trainers. But I want to. 

He obviously made up being a Notts County fan to keep up with making a different person. 

Can you blame him for wanting to do it under a new profile? Look at the amount of **** he got when he came out with what he heard. No wonder he didnt want to say what he's heard under a different name. 

People might want 2 accounts but we do not allow 2 accounts, simple as that. Most forums you visit will also be the same and it's not a rule that I am prepared to be flexible on.

Why would you want two accounts, other than to use them for some mischief?

As to his posts, I assumed he was telling the truth but having said that I would not be surprised if he wasn't. Some people like the attention.  It was quite entertaining.

Archived