Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, King Kevin said:

Thought it was the new owners that favoured Derby and Fridgy trying to sell him to Villa what's your thinking ?

New Owners will need the takeovee complete and listen to higher bidder for the player. I believe we put improved bid which is definitely higher than Villa (£3m) wait and see how this get on this week and next week. 

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

New Owners will need the takeovee complete and listen to higher bidder for the player. I believe we put improved bid which is definitely higher than Villa (£3m) wait and see how this get on this week and next week. 

Call me cynical but I was thinking fire sale by fridgy prior to the new owners and of course Derby not getting the player.

Bloody Fawaz haters, you only want him gone because you're racist. He saved this club and has done his best, throwing millions at us but it's not good enough for our entitled fans. It's the fans constant moaning that got us here, SOD sacked, Billy mess, FFP, DF all the fans fault, you and your ilk should be ashamed. I really feel for Fawaz, a true fan, now we'll just be some rich yanks plaything at best until he can make money out of us. Out steps a fan, in comes a bloke who don't even know what football is to make a quick buck, an asset stripper, well done.

Best....Gump Post....EVER!!!

(It's either a wind-up or Fridgy is now using messageboards as well as twitter)

Just now, Ramshankered said:

Doesn't this guy write for the Notts version of the Derbyshire Telegraph? Is it fair to say he's basically our equivalent of Steve Nicolson (who is seemingly behind on transfer gossip these days)?

He works for notts post yes. 

3 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Looks like you're going to have to pull something out of the hat to get Lansbury here - @jb12345 ...

I guess the only possible scenario for him coming here now, is that everyone is *saying* he's going to Villa, just so that Fridgy signs the paperwork on the takeover. Once it's done, then the yanks say "ho ho ho - just kidding Fridgy. Had my fingers crossed all along - we're selling him to Derby!"

Archived