Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Why would a Notts County fan register for a Derby forum and then spend hours of his time adamantly insisting a player from a club he's not connected with is going to another club he's not connected with?

He should have picked a more exciting player for his wind-up mission.

Because school finishes at 3, loads of time on his hands.

10 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Why would a Notts County fan register for a Derby forum and then spend hours of his time adamantly insisting a player from a club he's not connected with is going to another club he's not connected with?

He should have picked a more exciting player for his wind-up mission.

Better question would be why is a Derby fan claiming he supports Notts County and creating multiple accounts on a forum.

58 minutes ago, eddie said:

Best....Gump Post....EVER!!!

(It's either a wind-up or Fridgy is now using messageboards as well as twitter)

Living where I live, my mates are about 50/50 derby/forest. And the forest fans I know are true footballing people. Their dad's were forest fans so they are - they're passionate about their club, they go to all the games, they want the best for the club they're so connected to. They genuinely deserve better.

And that's what makes all this so hilarious. I love seeing them now, I love talking to them about football. They're still so positive, hopefull, passionate... it's dead dead funny!

I hope we get Angela.

10 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Living where I live, my mates are about 50/50 derby/forest. And the forest fans I know are true footballing people. Their dad's were forest fans so they are - they're passionate about their club, they go to all the games, they want the best for the club they're so connected to. They genuinely deserve better.

And that's what makes all this so hilarious. I love seeing them now, I love talking to them about football. They're still so positive, hopefull, passionate... it's dead dead funny!

I hope we get Angela.

Totally drawn in to the sincerity at the start. Which made the complete lack of compassion at the end for your friends even funnier. Bravo. 

27 minutes ago, David said:

Better question would be why is a Derby fan claiming he supports Notts County and creating multiple accounts on a forum.

First time on the internet, and he got over excited?

Back on topic, only another 42 pages until he signs...

23 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Sure Daveo said yesterday that he wont be on the forum again?

Its gone proper boring now and seeing as there has been a slight development in this I think it's only fair we let the lad back on to explain? 

Perhaps there should be a poll?...

JB would've liked that God rest his soul.

Nothing will happen until the takeover at florist is done or falls over. The multiple account lad on here, not on here, meh.

We'll sign Lansbury or we won't. 

13 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Couldn't agree more. Don't care if hes got 47 profiles. 

That whole "Well these are the rules"  is *****. Its a forum. People should be able to do what they want and say what they want within reason. 

As someone who has become very popular on this forum for their ITK post, I would of thought you'd be more behind the moderators of this forum trying to protect its users from trolls?

Archived