Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

58 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I did say the only people to trust in terms of transfers on here were MackworthRam, Bris and SDSR. It's sad that people get thrills out of this. Just like that agent Dave account on Twitter who copies whatever Nixon says, sad. And that's coming from me who gets triggered whenever someone criticises Guardiola.

You are telling us to believe someone who publicly said he wanted to be the first one to congratulate Darren Wassall on becoming manager?!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

So because he has set up a new profile automatically means he is lying? 

I hope we sign Lansbury and he's proven right. 

He had more than the two I think, he might be right, and we might be signing him. But he still broke community rules by having more than one account. 

Few minutes on Twitter and you can find a fairly good match as to who this person might be. Fun while it lasted guys, but got a feeling JB is from the legion of sausageter Derby fans who love nothing more than a good line-up. Think @RamsPolls the redeemer used to be one of them! ;) 

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Few minutes on Twitter and you can find a fairly good match as to who this person might be. Fun while it lasted guys, but got a feeling JB is from the legion of sausageter Derby fans who love nothing more than a good line-up. Think @RamsPolls the redeemer used to be one of them! ;) 

Whoa there, you don't get to be a redeemer by winning one game!

56 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I wish I could like this...

But a last, I do not know who the person behind that account is...

2 hours ago, David said:

No genuine reason why any user needs more than one account, seen it far too many times.

Multiple accounts are either used to agree with themselves trolling the forum or get around a ban. 

David and Daveo?

i always suspected that those two were the same user.

not sure though.

My mate runs a hairdressing wholesalers in Nottingham, he's got an express job in the morning delivering a parcel of white and black dyes for some French braid job.

He's also delivering Claret and Blue dyes, on a sale or return basis.

8 hours ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

If he's right, he'll brag, if he's wrong, he'll press this button called "sign out" and never post again. People get too hung up over this 

i hope he sticks around , whatever the outcome , seems a decent , well mannered individual ..

Archived