import

loweman2

on talk sport they are asking who is / was the best foreign import to the football league ?

so it got me thinking on who was the best player from foreign soil to pull on a Rams shirt ?

in my opinion it was Francesco Baiano, he had a great footballing brain and linked up telepathically with Eranio, it was a joy to watch, such a shame it was so short lived.

who do you think ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

You are not taking this too seriously are you?

if we are going down that route lets get these out of the way !

Con Blatsis (Australia), Laurent Robert (France), Pierre Ducrocq (France), Manel (Spain), Candido Costa (Portugal), Esteban Fuertes (Argentina), Marino Rahmberg (Sweden), Lilian Martin (France), Daniele Daino (Italy), Blessing Kaku (Nigeria), Patrick Foletti (Switzerland).

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

on talk sport they are asking who is / was the best foreign import to the football league ?

so it got me thinking on who was the best player from foreign soil to pull on a Rams shirt ?

in my opinion it was Francesco Baiano, he had a great footballing brain and linked up telepathically with Eranio, it was a joy to watch, such a shame it was so short lived.

who do you think ?

Difficult having read these posts.

Wanchope was pure entertainment and Poom was true class.

I'd probably go Baiano.What a player.

Eranio a close second and it is true to say their link up was amazing.

A pair of fantastic professionals.

I seem to remember them turning up at the ground in a Nissan Micra or Ford Fiesta(memories sketchy) on matchday.

Archived