Derby vs Rotherham - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Is Ince really our best penalty taker? He's missed 2 in one match, or is Camp some wonder keeper? No, don't answer that last bit.

Not sure he would have taken the 2nd one had he not been on a hat-trick.

Are people really slating Ince for missing a penalty? He immediately atoned for the first one by tapping in the rebound. He's scoring two goals today, I'd say he's done enough. We've won 3-0. I'm happy enough with that.

In our last game he scored a penalty which proved to be the difference. I'd rather him miss the ones that don't really matter if he's going to miss any at all to be honest.

Just now, EastHertsRam said:

Bah, I went 3-1 in Mozza's prediction league, having a mare this season.

On the bright side, a clean sheet is always welcome, a big well done to the lads.

I went 3-0 with Ince first :D I think he read my prediction and missed the penalty to help me get my first ever maximum points in the prediction league.

10 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Are you on the wind up? He has scored four goals in two games now. Great return from a fantastic player at this level.

No just stating he'd missed a penalty and had he scored it we'd be winning by 4. On a wind up regarding him being a very good keeper at this level as I think he'd get too cold in goal and would rather get out of the way of the ball, as it stings a bit when some folk whack it at ya!

Well done Tom & Darren. How did Bradley get on?  I thought he was brill against Wolves.

Archived