Derby vs Rotherham - matchday thread.

Rev

Derby County vs Rotherham Utd.

I-Pro Stadium 3pm Saturday 19th November 2016.

After the disruption of the international break, a return to the bread and butter of Championship football.

How will Schteve solve the right back puzzle, can we win 3 in a row and maintain our push up the table, and just how stupid are Rotherham for not appointing Warnock?

I'd normally insert a joke about Rotherham here, but on taste and decency grounds I've decided against it.

COYR.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anya for RB sorted. 

This means Weimann will have a good opportunity to play some part when he comes off the bench. 

Want 1st half performance against Wolves into full 90 minutes and more goals. :) 

This is the one one that cements our return (or otherwise) .. Should be a right Royal fun day out. Hat full of goals and an imperious display that builds our confidence. So why am I so flipping nervous  ! ?

3-0 Rams .. One up and Vydra comes on with 20 to get and scores a brace ... Happy days are here again 

32 minutes ago, jono said:

3-0 Rams .. One up and Vydra comes on with 20 to get and scores a brace ... Happy days are here again 

1 hour ago, deano180 said:

Two nil to the rams

FGS - Baird

22 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

3-0 frgs Russell

13 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

4-0 frgs Russell

This prediction score from you guys should be in Rotherham predictions thread. Come on @mozza get it up and running so everyone can put it in there instead this match day thread otherwise they won't be able to get points. 

Christie out for 3 months...sh-t

It will have to be baird or hanson unless olsson can play on the right.

1-0

hughes to score from his own half

P.S. Everytime i read that username i get david bowie.

Reveldevil, you've torn your dress
Reveldevil, your face is a mess

Archived