POLL: Who's our best CB this century?

Mostyn6

From the list below, who has been best FOR DERBY  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I thought you would have hated Leacock. Terrible injury record and his 'laid back' demeanor made him hard to like. He had a few decent games for us but for the most part looked bone idle from what I remember. 

I did mate haha. 

I was been sarcastic lol

Take notice at the fact no one has voted for him haha.

20 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I thought you would have hated Leacock. Terrible injury record and his 'laid back' demeanor made him hard to like. He had a few decent games for us but for the most part looked bone idle from what I remember. 

14 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I did mate haha. 

I was been sarcastic lol

Take notice at the fact no one has voted for him haha.

promotion season, Leacock was the best CB in the division, by a mile.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Barker 100% not just for his defending but for being our last true leader of men

Hear Hear - Awesome player for me.

Barker's Knee nearly up there with George's Shoulder for me on the sliding doors moments.

Leacock had the best season out of them all - he was beyond brilliant in the season we won promotion. You only have to watch the play-off final game to really gauge just how key he was to our promotion. He subsequently turned into an absolute nightmare, ruling him out for any accolade. 

However, it's without question, Richard Keogh. He's been a key part of our best defence of the century. We've gone through managers like underpants, but for the past season and a bit, we've conceded less than a goal a game. I read somewhere it's 17 clean sheets in 20-something home games the other day. 

Carbonari, I seem to remember being decent but far from faultless and certainly had his critics.  

9 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Steve Elliot ? Ian evatt? Pablo mills ? Andrew Davies? Nyatanga?

all had some good spells

Andy Davies got sent off 3 times in about 6 months for us I think? 

Archived