George Thorne Watch

Curtains

11 hours ago, Kernow said:

In the George Thorne rehab section of that video, there's a lot of footage of GT doing leg exercises to build strength. At one point there seems to be a man, employed only to touch George's legs.

In a week where certain people are proclaiming their abilities to undertake positions within the club, I'd just like to make it clear that I am perfectly qualified, and perfectly happy to do that job.

I'll put my hat in the ring for that job as well.  I'll provide my own massage oil, scented candles and mood music.  And I can guarantee Georgie Boy a happy ending every time.  ?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Kinder said:

I'll put my hat in the ring for that job as well.  I'll provide my own massage oil, scented candles and mood music.  And I can guarantee Georgie Boy a happy ending every time.  ?

Creepy part deux. lol

3 hours ago, Kinder said:

What a weird post! Creepiest post of the year!! Weirdo!!!

1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

Depressing interview, he's hardly the liveliest character to begin with but you can tell it's been a **** year for him. Gutted we never got to see him under McClaren.

Ewwwwww ... what a nasty visual. From creepy comments to lewd ones.

In an exclusive interview with The Ram, Derby County’s official matchday programme, Thorne has spoken in depth about his lengthy spell out of action. 

The 24-year-old midfielder sustained a broken leg on the final day of Derby’s regular 2015/16 Sky Bet Championship season last May against Ipswich Town. 

However, his road to recovery has been a bumpy one so far, due to some complications along the way, and he won’t feature for the Rams this season. 

Thorne’s sights are set on being up to speed for the start of pre-season training ahead of the 2017/18 campaign and he says he’s on track to achieve that goal. 

He told the Fulham edition of The Ram: “I feel that I am making good progress. 

“It’s been a long old slog and a very difficult time – but I am in a very good place right now. 

“I am not far off doing some fitness work and at the moment I am on some pretty strong leg weights, but I will have a lot of time between now and pre-season starting to get myself up to scratch. 

“Finally, there’s a bit of light at the end of the tunnel for me and I am looking forward to being in a good position when pre-season comes around.” 

Thorne, who missed the majority of the 2014/15 campaign with a long-term knee injury, admits he has found this particular period out of action as a difficult one from a mental aspect. 

He has also revealed that he will be working flat out over the summer to ensure he’s in tip top shape. 

The former West Bromwich Albion player says he’s had ‘enough time twiddling my thumbs’ and he’s desperate to make his comeback. 

He added: “I have found this injury hard to deal with and especially from a mental point of view. I’ve had two ACL injuries in the past but those are quite common in football now. 

“I will be in over the close-season but I don’t mind that at all; I’ve had enough time twiddling my thumbs. 

“I’ve arranged a fitness camp for myself over the summer, so I’ll organise with the medical team when I need to be in and that sort of thing. 

“I’ll be working all summer to make sure I’m top notch and ready to go when the rest of the lads report back. 

“I know that players don’t look forward to pre-season too much, but I think I’m the opposite – although you might need to come back to me in early July and ask me the same question!”

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/thorne-in-a-good-place-on-the-comeback-trail-3656243.aspx#Tv6qJFecs0VShvkp.99

1 minute ago, jono said:

Great news ! Sounds like all the mechanical bits are mended. Now it's strength and fitness. Good luck George .. See you next season. 

Yep.Just hope he will be the same player - if he is, under Rowett, think he will be a force. Exciting stuff.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, TomInceOnFire said:

I just hope we see these two on the pitch together again next season
thorne39129-1770540_478x359.jpg

why is hughes doing river dance?

Fingers crossed, he's ready to go for pre-season and this is the last time he's out for an extended period of time.

A work mate knows him and his family well and said that he really loves the club, and is desperate to get back out there again.

Archived