George Thorne Watch

Curtains

I was a surprise when they said Seamus Coleman would be out for 6 months.

It was one of the worst leg breaks I had ever seen, yet he would be out for only 6 months.

Thorne appeared to have a clean leg break which made it easier to fix, but he seems to have had a year out.

I would love to know what the latest is with him.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It was one of the worst leg breaks I had ever seen, yet he would be out for only 6 months.

Thorne appeared to have a clean leg break which made it easier to fix, but he seems to have had a year out.

Wasn't thorns a double break though?

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The infection in his leg set him back, he's been training on grass for a few weeks now. He'll be set for pre season surely.

Conspiracy theorist in me says that he's redone his ACL and the club are just keeping it hush-hush so he doesn't seem like a complete crock.

That's unlikely I know. I just don't understand what's kept him out this long tbh...

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Bit like Scots and Englishman, eh @LesterRam

why do you cut me in on all this controversy, no wonder i'm as popular as the clap, @Davidis upset due to me calling his choice in tech inferior, ok Iphones are great, apart from the recalled iPhone 6 and 4 that both exploded when charged, bent when warm (not David) and bricked during most updates, yeah great :ph34r:

Archived