George Thorne Watch

Curtains

1 hour ago, LesterRam said:

why do you cut me in on all this controversy, no wonder i'm as popular as the clap, @Davidis upset due to me calling his choice in tech inferior, ok Iphones are great, apart from the recalled iPhone 6 and 4 that both exploded when charged, bent when warm (not David) and bricked during most updates, yeah great :ph34r:

I'm sorry. It was highly young in cheek, it would be wrong to create division on the forum in this difficult time of Macxit and the Great Repeal Rowett.

Apple is the most overrated tech company by far......having a very good interface for non-techies to use seems to have brainwashed a significant number....in my opinion.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cannable said:

None of the scenarios in that song are ironic!

Could it be considered ironic that a song called 'Ironic' has nothing to do with irony?

head_explosion.gif.112a608e0e14b2be88f6ebb0d903f969.gif

47 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm sorry. It was highly young in cheek, it would be wrong to create division on the forum in this difficult time of Macxit and the Great Repeal Rowett.

Apple is the most overrated tech company by far......having a very good interface for non-techies to use seems to have brainwashed a significant number....in my opinion.

it was either the techy thing or something about his missus, it was only the once and I will not do it again, honestly.

In the George Thorne rehab section of that video, there's a lot of footage of GT doing leg exercises to build strength. At one point there seems to be a man, employed only to touch George's legs.

In a week where certain people are proclaiming their abilities to undertake positions within the club, I'd just like to make it clear that I am perfectly qualified, and perfectly happy to do that job.

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

In the George Thorne rehab section of that video, there's a lot of footage of GT doing leg exercises to build strength. At one point there seems to be a man, employed only to touch George's legs.

In a week where certain people are proclaiming their abilities to undertake positions within the club, I'd just like to make it clear that I am perfectly qualified, and perfectly happy to do that job.

Weirdest, creepiest post of the year. 

Archived