The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, toddy said:

It might have something to do with the £30,000 a week we are allegedly  paying him now and if Fulham want him they would certainly have to exceed that amount, which for a championship striker who did not even manage to get into the top 20 goal scorers for the season is rather silly.

Must admit @toddy - you've kept up the pretence brilliantly.

I reckon in reality you're a huge Chris Martin fan and in fact are undercover- put there by @David to keep the CM saga rolling on. 

Must be that because no-one who claims to know anything about football can fail to see what a good player he is. Unfortunately you've picked up a couple of disciples along the way so, when CM gets back with us you will have to put these lost souls straight. There's still time for them to be saved.

1 hour ago, toddy said:

It might have something to do with the £30,000 a week we are allegedly  paying him now and if Fulham want him they would certainly have to exceed that amount, which for a championship striker who did not even manage to get into the top 20 goal scorers for the season is rather silly.

I think that when Toddy talks 'silly' we should all sit up and pay attention.

bahahahahahahaha

55 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm fed up of junk mail through my door. Takeaway menus, double glazing offers, copies of footballer's contracts... 

Anyone else have this problem?

Not to bothered about the takeaway menus, choice is a good thing. But when clubs post their transfer bids to my house instead of other football clubs, now that's annoying!

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Wanted to be able to compare what he was on (according to you) with what a top Championship striker gets.

Well you will have enough choice to compare, because there are over 27 of them that have scored more goals than him this season. 

1 minute ago, toddy said:

Well you will have enough choice to compare, because there are over 27 of them that have scored more goals than him this season. 

So how much are they on - else you saying how much Martin is on is (yet again) meaningless!

Those of you that moan about how much time Martin spends on the floor: Did you watch Forestieri last night? Rolling around clutching his knee but then springing back up when the ball comes back near him. Every time I watch him he just tries to cheat the referee.

thankfully I think GR wouldn't dream of spending £7m+ on this type of player, I don't care how gifted he is.

2 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Those of you that moan about how much time Martin spends on the floor: Did you watch Forestieri last night? Rolling around clutching his knee but then springing back up when the ball comes back near him. Every time I watch him he just tries to cheat the referee.

thankfully I think GR wouldn't dream of spending £7m+ on this type of player, I don't care how gifted he is.

They must be related. Both players are joke artists and choke artists. Both have effectively gone on strike, are pseudo primas that thrive in failure, and neither represents the hardworking winning mentality that GR claims to espouse. Move on or lose on.

14 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Noticed last night how much he leaves his foot in on defenders after they've played the ball, it's a weird foul/non foul because it's not like he slides in but I'm surprised the ref never really picked up on it.

Also who said we should buy Rhodes in January? Was a big £10 mill worth of nothing last night and bottled taking a penalty. How are him and Forestieri worth £17mill collectively? 

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

Noticed last night how much he leaves his foot in on defenders after they've played the ball, it's a weird foul/non foul because it's not like he slides in but I'm surprised the ref never really picked up on it.

Also who said we should buy Rhodes in January? Was a big £10 mill worth of nothing last night and bottled taking a penalty. How are him and Forestieri worth £17mill collectively? 

naki wells worth a fortune after last nights showing

1 hour ago, Ninos said:

They must be related. Both players are joke artists and choke artists. Both have effectively gone on strike, are pseudo primas that thrive in failure, and neither represents the hardworking winning mentality that GR claims to espouse. Move on or lose on.

Isn't that just manager spiel? 

4 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

Vardy does the same thing. Its a cowardly foul in my opinion. 

5 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

22 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Vardy does the same thing. Its a cowardly foul in my opinion. 

People do it to Hughes a lot. 

It's dirty but it can mean they either rush when they next get the ball or they eventually try and nail you after you've done it to them 5 times and they're getting sore ankles. 

In a strikers case he probably wants to get them kicking him back.

Archived