The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I actually hope Fulham go up, of all the teams there they are the most likable in my view despite all the silliness this season.

That game a few weeks back where we tonked them at home was bizarre - they played some lovely quick passing football, yet we managed to win quite comfortably. I hope they go up purly because they are the team i give the least of a crap about in the play offs

Sith Happens

Still hope he misses a penalty in the final meaning they dont go up...then he comes back to us. Give them something else to cry about as they still seem bitter about what happened in the 80's.

5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Still hope he misses a penalty in the final meaning they dont go up...then he comes back to us. Give them something else to cry about as they still seem bitter about what happened in the 80's.

It sounds like you also need to let the past go

11 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

What you would expect him to say really. He isn't going to come out and say "well I am not arsed really. it's not like I haven't been here before. I just want to get back to Derby"

I actually hope Fulham go up, of all the teams there they are the most likable in my view despite all the silliness this season.

Perhaps his comments could simply be taken at face value. If Fulham are promoted, CM has a chance to play in the PL. Not achieving that objective is the disappointment of the last 3-4 years, to which he refers.

If fulham go up.....and they want him....and he wants to stay with them.......then let him go.

he's been a great servant and a 100% Ram

realistically this is his best chance of playing in the Prem.

7 minutes ago, Colm said:

Is martin playing for fulham in the playoffs? I'm sure I read somewhere that we'd have to give them permission?

There is a article on DET other day that he's available for the playoffs for Fulham and his loan ends on 31st May. 

CM did nothing wrong: some nice touches, but the ball never reached him.

fulham never really got going.

they were out muscled.

disciplined pressing and some cynical time wasting from Reading.

11 minutes ago, RamNut said:

CM did nothing wrong: some nice touches, but the ball never reached him.

Yep, he even closed down and chased, he told the others to get up with him. He found space they didn't pass to him. Created space for Aluko to waste an easy chance. What more could he do?

Archived