The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

Just now, i-Ram said:

I doubt anyone cares, but how bad was that header at the end?  Perfect cross and puts it at least two yards wide. Wish l could share the home coming excitement, but l do hope we can find better. 

Oh come off it, point me to a striker that scores every chance.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fulham trying to play like Arsenal, far too many times, over playing it, over passing it, sometimes you just have to put it in the box, sometimes you have to take shots at goal, sometimes football is just a simple game, unfortunately too many teams over complicate it, and come away from the game only winning the possession percentage.

Simplicity is Genius, Jim Smith's Derby County could play football, simply, beautifully, and we won games well, being able to mix up between keeping the ball and sticking the ball in the oppositions goal.

Welcome home Super Chris Martin, he'll score a bag load of goals for us next season, no problem. 

Ok time to end this wardrobe thread

hes not mobile enough to be called a wardrobe ,,,

2 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Fulham trying to play like Arsenal, far too many times, over playing it, over passing it, sometimes you just have to put it in the box, sometimes you have to take shots at goal, sometimes football is just a simple game, unfortunately too many teams over complicate it, and come away from the game only winning the possession percentage.

Simplicity is Genius, Jim Smith's Derby County could play football, simply, beautifully, and we won games well, being able to mix up between keeping the ball and sticking the ball in the oppositions goal.

Welcome home Super Chris Martin, he'll score a bag load of goals for us next season, no problem. 

tsgNNs93oIbwk_zpss4tvvccg.gif

18 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I doubt anyone cares, but how bad was that header at the end?  Perfect cross and puts it at least two yards wide. Wish l could share the home coming excitement, but l do hope we can find better. 

Not even the best forwards score every time they get a chance   ... but don't miss a chance to knock him.

17 minutes ago, archied said:

Ok time to end this wardrobe thread

hes not mobile enough to be called a wardrobe ,,,

That's not a problem. We could put him on castors and he'd still be worth a place in our attack.

2 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Ah the wardrobe back Thorne and fozzy back in pre season soooo can't wait for August now :) be like 3 new signings. This is our year if these 3 can stay fit will make a huge difference.

As long we keep them as long with Incey Hughesy and get a solid defender or 2 then let's go! :)

13 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Welcome back Martin, very interesting time for him now. With nugent here he's arguably got the best competition he's had since he arrived, won't be easy to displace the nuge with his performances so far

I see them complementing each other to be honest......but if not,it will be great to have a player to actually back up cm.

Archived