The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, falconram said:

I don't post very often as you get shot down for not being a regular however believe him or not I'm backing toddy up with the what he has put out, say no more.

The problem with forums and this one is no different, is when those that disagree with what you say or the opinion  you have, the personal insults start - unfortunately it's always the same when children are allow to use the forum.

39 minutes ago, toddy said:

The problem with forums and this one is no different, is when those that disagree with what you say or the opinion  you have, the personal insults start - unfortunately it's always the same when children are allow to use the forum.

trouble is its the same children who turn out the same old dogma

50 minutes ago, toddy said:

Who are you calling  A children ? 

LOL :lol:

48 minutes ago, toddy said:

Do you ever wonder why people get frustrated with you? Let me explain. It's because where CM is concerned, the vast majority of the time, you post assumptions and then when asked to back it up you just post another assumption. You've been asked various times in the last few days to back up what you're stating but to no avail. This has been going on for months and months. Bit ironic for you to now throw your toys out of the pram when your posts are quite obviously attention seeking click bait. 

Sith Happens
11 hours ago, falconram said:

I don't post very often as you get shot down for not being a regular however believe him or not I'm backing toddy up with the what he has put out, say no more.

I dont think being shot down for not being a regular is true.

I think the problem is when someone posts something that most people dont agree with then of course they are likely to get a lot of reponses saying they disagree, its not being shot down its just natural reaction.

I do see posts without naming names where people seem to get frustrated when their unpopular opinion isnt agreed with, but thats the thing about opinions we all have one, its just those with unpopular ones can feel like they are being ganged up on i guess.

I have people disagree with posts i put, if i have made my point already i probably wont respond, not because i accept their opinion but because i know if i do we just keep labouring over the same points, its not worth it, unless I have something additional to add to back my point up.

It's not having a different opinion, some people don't rate Martin, others do. Everyone has an opinion on how this whole loan/transfer/contract debacle has played out.

What I think people shoot down, is when some posters try to give their opinion as a fact, and they in turn get defensive when this is rounded on. 

As an example of going against the grain, and I'm not hijacking this thread, I believe this job has come too soon for GR and what we want to achieve. I'm a fan of his and I believe he'll turn as around and will have my full support as long as he's ours. I will happily eat all my words if I'm wrong though :D

26 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

It's not having a different opinion, some people don't rate Martin, others do. Everyone has an opinion on how this whole loan/transfer/contract debacle has played out.

What I think people shoot down, is when some posters try to give their opinion as a fact, and they in turn get defensive when this is rounded on. 

As an example of going against the grain, and I'm not hijacking this thread, I believe this job has come too soon for GR and what we want to achieve. I'm a fan of his and I believe he'll turn as around and will have my full support as long as he's ours. I will happily eat all my words if I'm wrong though :D

Your Liam neeson and I claim my ten pounds ,,,, I'm not hijacking this plane

Sith Happens
51 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

Well yes i know what you mean you see a #fact or something when it should be #opinion.

I agree its about opinions etc, but sometimes people post genuine information , I put "say no more" on the end of my post so maybe just maybe more than one person has info and backing him up. I wont start posts up , I will give an opinion or back up what I read as genuine  

30 minutes ago, falconram said:

I agree its about opinions etc, but sometimes people post genuine information , I put "say no more" on the end of my post so maybe just maybe more than one person has info and backing him up. I wont start posts up , I will give an opinion or back up what I read as genuine  

As I said before toddy says so many things - what are you backing him up on here then?

47 minutes ago, falconram said:

What are you backing toddybsfact up on here? 

48 minutes ago, falconram said:

And I highly doubt any genuine information comes from some of the sites that have been linked to. I could submit a piece to one of them and get it posted, and I know sweet FA. 

1 hour ago, falconram said:

If people post genuine information then that means they have a source and can provide evidence to back it up

If they don't have evidence then it's just speculation - Which is totally fine, that's what we're here for - But they really shouldn't keep arguing that what they're saying is absolute fact unless they are prepared to prove it

Archived