The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

All this talk about Abraham.

He's a 19 year old England U18 & U21 striker who's just scored more than a goal every other game for Bristol City while on loan from Chelsea where he's been since he was 8 years old.

I'm pretty confident that a loan is the very best you can hope for. Don't be surprised to see him at a higher level next season. 

Martin or Abraham is not the choice. One is our player. One most definitely isn't. 

That'll do!

40 minutes ago, cannable said:

Alternative improvements other than Abraham that are realistic? 

I challenged folk to name better, McLovin gave me Abraham and he's been the flavour of the month ever since…

If we're looking for someone who can rough up the opposition, then we could do a lot worse than 6'5" Levski Sofia hitman Yanka Bolokov.

2 hours ago, toddy said:

As I said before I would take Abraham over Martin  any day of the week.

Maybe we will might with the cash from either Fulham 6 million or Wolves 8+ million? :thumbsup:

Abraham would be 20 million+ he will prob go to a PL/Bundesliga club in summer on loan.

2 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

Oh and also please be aware that when you do just make up stories on what you think might have happened, people who may not post will still read that and tell a mate, who tells another mate and it's how stupid rumours get around. There are a lot of people who read this forum so atleast try and be factual when commenting on things 

Everything I have written is factual just because you don't wish to believe it does not make not true.

If you are not to sure just go and Google what I have just written tonight and just maybe you might find how true it is.

2 hours ago, rynny said:

So he couldn't return in January but Derby wouldn't pay for him to return in January?:unsure: 

Contradict yourself much?

He couldn't return in January as he was on a contractual season long loan, I did have to explain this to you once or twice in December.

We asked Fulham to return him but as he was legally contracted to Fulham they said no, hence Martin then getting some bad advice from somebody and refusing to play. Hence the then " for personal  reasons nonsense  excuse" then that moved onto " oh I am injured now"-  just maybe somebody said to him, hey you know when you said you are refusing to play for personal reasons you won't get paid , but if you say you are injured they  will pay you! And hence the Fulham manager saying the medical team had past him fit to play.

So Fulham then said to us, if you want Martin back it is going to cost you x amount in millions to tear up the contract- we refused to pay whatever the x amount was and then went out and spent £2 million on Nugent. So the x amount must have been in excess of 2 million otherwise we would have paid it to Fulham.

7 minutes ago, toddy said:

So Fulham then said to us, if you want Martin back it is going to cost you x amount in millions to tear up the contract- we refused to pay whatever the x amount was and then went out and spent £2 million on Nugent. So the x amount must have been in excess of 2 million otherwise we would have paid it to Fulham.

Prove this.

#toddyfacts

2 hours ago, europia said:

Wonder if Fulham are still committed to buying CM? If the answer is no, his return to Derby is simply a matter of process.

Whether they are committed to buying him or not is totally irrelevant, Martin will decide where he plays his football next season and to all those Martin haters I reckon it will be with Derby.

Yeahhhhhhh!  ???

24 minutes ago, toddy said:

He couldn't return in January as he was on a contractual season long loan, I did have to explain this to you once or twice in December.

We asked Fulham to return him but as he was legally contracted to Fulham they said no, hence Martin then getting some bad advice from somebody and refusing to play. Hence the then " for personal  reasons nonsense  excuse" then that moved onto " oh I am injured now"-  just maybe somebody said to him, hey you know when you said you are refusing to play for personal reasons you won't get paid , but if you say you are injured they  will pay you! And hence the Fulham manager saying the medical team had past him fit to play.

Ffs been over this. Nobody has ever said there was recall clause in the loan. You said he could not return in January. Period. No ifs, buts or maybes. I told you that IF Fulham and Martin agreed to a request from Derby he could return in January. I told you that right from the very beginning. Wasn't a case of us clicking our fingers and he would be back. It would have to be agreed to by all 3 parties. You disagreed and said again no chance of him returning. So I have no idea where you get this bs from that you told me.

I will challenge you again for the 3rd tine to back up what you are posting now and show your posts.

6 minutes ago, toddy said:

I see some all talk of Martin coming back etc from 15th December to 4th February  have been removed from this thread. :lol:

Interesting, the post dates show that large a gap - I wonder if there is indeed an on-going legal process as was intimated in Khan's radio interview?

9 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Whether they are committed to buying him or not is totally irrelevant, Martin will decide where he plays his football next season and to all those Martin haters I reckon it will be with Derby.

Yeahhhhhhh!  ???

It's either Fulham or Moulinuex, would prefer Wolves as we would more than 8 million -  it would give us more money to sort out this sorry lot.

Archived