The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

14 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

The onus is on you to provide evidence - You made a statement and failed to back it up - You have been requested to provide evidence for your statement and then failed to do so...

No, I  don't. If you you wish not to believe what I have written that is your choice.

I made a statement that I have been informed is true.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, toddy said:

No, I  don't. If you you wish not to believe what I have written that is your choice.

If somebody does like it, that not my problem , if it's untrue then I am liable to be sued?

But I have written it more than once.

?

If it is untrue, all that does is confirm my opinion that you are, always have been and always will be a bit of a troll, NTTAWWT.

6 minutes ago, toddy said:

OK I'm getting confused now, exactly which #toddyfact are you referring to?

10 minutes ago, toddy said:

Cool okay if that's the way you operate...

19 hours ago, toddy said:

So Fulham then said to us, if you want Martin back it is going to cost you x amount in millions to tear up the contract- we refused to pay whatever the x amount was and then went out and spent £2 million on Nugent. So the x amount must have been in excess of 2 million otherwise we would have paid it to Fulham.

This was your statement - I chose to search for the part in bold

If you have another suggestion of what to Google please feel free - Otherwise I will assume if Google fails to back you up that you are, in fact, making it up...

19 hours ago, toddy said:

Just Google want I have said.

It's not really that difficult, but if you don't  wish to by all means don't .

Will do

Martin.PNG

7 minutes ago, eddie said:

If it is untrue, all that does is confirm my opinion that you are, always have been and always will be a bit of a troll, NTTAWWT.

As I said if it wasn't true then I could be sued, but as it is true I can say it and repeat it. :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, toddy said:

As I said if it wasn't true then I could be sued, but as it is true I can say it and repeat it. :thumbsup:

David, Mel is on the phone...

Not sure what you have put is libellous if not true, so not sure how you can be sued.

58 minutes ago, angieram said:

This gives me another excuse to post this pre-season Martin pic again!

18129-3187738_478x359.jpg

Clearly unhappy and knows his best days are behind him because he's not even smiling. With a face looking like that a) he could be mistaken for Butterfield and, b) must be concerning that if the wind changes it might stay like that.

4 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Cool okay if that's the way you operate...

This was your statement - I chose to search for the part in bold

If you have another suggestion of what to Google please feel free - Otherwise I will assume if Google fails to back you up that you are, in fact, making it up...

Will do

Martin.PNG

Great stuff that. I can avoid that parking ticket

16 hours ago, toddy said:

You are talking rubbish. Here is why.

Fulham have offered John Terry £5m a week.

That is a lie, yet I cannot be sued for saying it as it is not libelous. Libel is defamation of a person through a permanent form of communication.

Same applies to your statement about Fulham saying Derby could buy out Martins loan, provide proof, otherwise you will be called out on it.

3 hours ago, McLovin said:

Do you think he will work as a number 10 because that's where I can see Rowett operating him the most next season?

Surely he has not got the movement to play a no 10?

It's hard enough to get him to move as a no 9. :lol:

4 hours ago, McRamFan said:

Same applies to your statement about Fulham saying Derby could buy out Martins loan, provide proof, otherwise you will be called out on it.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2017/01/14/chris-martins-agent-wanted-28000-from-fulham-amid-derby-interest/321708/

Here is a link, a bit of googling and you find a lot on it.

I do stress it's not where I got it from, but hey somebody said there was nothing on Google. 

Must sports journos are aware of the Fulham saga, so nothing really new.

Also expect a large bid coming in for Martin if Fulham don't take up their contract on him. :thumbsup:

Hope the link works as I am sat on a beach in Somerset, trying to get this tablet to connect to the net.

4 minutes ago, toddy said:

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2017/01/14/chris-martins-agent-wanted-28000-from-fulham-amid-derby-interest/321708/

I do stress it's not where I got it from, but hey somebody said there was nothing on Google. 

Also expect a large bid coming in for Martin if Fulham don't take up their contract on him. :thumbsup:

Hope the link works as I am sat on a beach in Somerset, trying to get this tablet to connect to the net.

Speculation not proof.

12 minutes ago, toddy said:

That's not 'proof' it's called SPECULATION google that word up and I'm sure it'll help you to understand the meaning. 

46 minutes ago, toddy said:

Surely he has not got the movement to play a no 10?

It's hard enough to get him to move as a no 9. :lol:

He played there against Wigan away and done well also he SCORED in that game (came on in 2nd half after got back from the injury.) 

Archived