Beer Thread

Cisse

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, cstand said:

Worm Has Turned closing 30th July according to DET.

Not surprised , last time I went in the Ay Up was undrinkable and the good lady’s cocktail wasn’t up to much. Never seemed to be enough folk in to be sustainable whenever I walked past. 
Not really my sort of place as not a fan of craft beers 

I'm organising Belper Tapas Trail on 8th and 9th of September. All (or most) of the Real Ale Pubs in Belper Town Centre are doing snacks and small dishes between £1 and £3, to have with your pint.

We have Indian, Greek and Spanish themes so far as well as traditional English food. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/315307714215853/events

26 minutes ago, sage said:

I'm organising Belper Tapas Trail on 8th and 9th of September. All (or most) of the Real Ale Pubs in Belper Town Centre are doing snacks and small dishes between £1 and £3, to have with your pint.

We have Indian, Greek and Spanish themes so far as well as traditional English food. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/315307714215853/events

Will get the good lady to check this out as I don’t FB , tweet , Instagram or any other media 🦖🦕

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

When in France a friend of mine told me his mate came back from Belgium and brought a box full of trappist beer. He told me try this one, Tynt Meadow, 7.4%, absolutely stunning. It's made in Leicestershire. That might save @Eddie a few quid on the import duty.

@Eddie drinks this regularly already. It's decent stuff