Derby County vs Newcastle United

SouthernRam

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

booing at half time.

How helpful.

It hasn't even been that bad. I certainly wouldn't say Newcastle were the better team. One long corner that was hit superbly well. He's only going to pull that off 1 or 2 times out of 10 at best. Unlucky to be going in a goal down. A goal chalked off that was offside by about an inch, a couple of penalties which would have been soft but have certainly been given before, things could be very different.

Well I've committed myself to being patient and supporting Pearson through the transition, it's performance like this that make that difficult! I suppose one positive spin you can put on it is that it will be more rewarding when our marauding counter attacking takes the division by storm ??

It's not as bad as some are trying to make out. Wilson need's to be brought off if he doesn't pick it up, we do look a bit light in CM as I feared, however we don't look out of the game, and their goal aside Carson hasn't had much to do. 

Also, I wish we would stop giving it to Shack so often and looking to him to start things, he's a good defender, but he's not a playmaker. 

Archived