Derby County vs Newcastle United

SouthernRam

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team needs ripping apart; why we have not shipped shackell and Blackman off I'll never know. I'll even pay for them to just sit in the Lake District rather than near moor farm and the team.

Someone needs to also inform the team we have pace now, not a big clonker up top. So stop playing like stoke and play it on the ground.

This is going to be a awfully long season

I don't even know what to say... to go from what we were to this, forgetting the money we've spent, is nothing short of an embarrassment. 

I thought Pearson was a safe choice, a sensible choice. However, he's taken us backwards so quickly that I don't even know how we rectify this. It's a mess. 

Embarrassing individual errors. Fair enough try and level it but having one player in the box from their cross, who then loses the ball and the keeper pussies out of a 50/50... it's pathetic.

We really, really have to win on Tuesday or things will start to turn on Pearson & co.

1 minute ago, BranstonRam said:

Team needs ripping apart; why we have not shipped shackell and Blackman off I'll never know. I'll even pay for them to just sit in the Lake District rather than near moor farm and the team.

Someone needs to also inform the team we have pace now, not a big clonker up top. So stop playing like stoke and play it on the ground.

This is going to be a awfully long season

The team that finished 5th last season needs ripping apart to accommodate a manager that seems to have no interest in playing creative attacking football?

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

The team that finished 5th last season needs ripping apart to accommodate a manager that seems to have no interest in playing creative attacking football?

So you can read what I posted but still question me on the comment? 

As noted by making a comment, I firmly  believe this 

Archived