Derby County vs Carlisle United

Carl Sagan

3 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Dawes mentioned that Pearson instructed Blackman to get forward and Blackman gave Pearson verbal back. 

I think Nick Blackmans just thrown whatever little career at Derby he had away. 

Nick Blackman was last seen collecting his teeth/belongings from ther dressing room floor. 

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What on earth's happened?

The consensus was pretty optimistic about our season. 

At the moment,  it seems that whoever Pearson puts into the team has a stinker and the team play poorly. Brief glimmers of optimism last till about half time of the next match. 

I know,  I know. .....give him time. ....etc.....

But it's quite difficult seeing all of our much vaunted managers decisions not apparently making a bit of difference. 

If some of these players don't look up to it or don't  give 100% then I say get rid of them and give their opportunity to some of the youth players. It would save wages and at least you would know the youth players would try their hardest like Lowe tonight and try and develop.

I've had to move seats tonight because the pillock sat in front of me tonight has not stopped booing since the 9th minute . One more and I will clout him in the back of the head . 

Granted we've had a poor first half but the booing has really wound me up tonight ! 

2 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

I get the feeling some of our big headed players could be about to be shown the door.. good riddance as well, their all a bunch of little maries that aren't getting their own way all of a sudden. 

Don't blame the manager, blame the pathetic overpaid cry babies on the pitch. 

I felt sorry for Blackman last season, now we know its a pi** poor attitude, get rid of the t*****

You have any proof of this? 

Players playing in front of thousands of people who are scrutinised by sometimes millions and are 1 division below the highest level you can reach in English football don't care? 

I care about my job and my job is crap. But I take a bit of pride in it. 

Like I said last week.. this isn't a quick fix, there's s**** to get rid off before we rebuild.. the core of this team have bottled it for the past 3 seasons, and they aren't all that anyway are they?, a good run 2 years ago and they strut around like peacocks, that goes for Hughes as well, the lad comes across as smug to me. 

NP has my full support, I'm willing to sit mid table as he sorts out the s***. 

Archived