Derby County vs Carlisle United

Carl Sagan

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

As soon as I posted that, I knew you'd come flying in out of nowhere.

d9896235614818e6ed668ae5b8fcadc408d9b705

I wasn't on the forum, was gaming, until I heard Dawes say Elsnik's name :lol:

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Fair weather supporter? 

You've no idea mate. Sing as loud as anyone including you. Season ticket holder for years. Working tonight and getting married next month so not at away games

Do I qualify as a proper supporter?

may I be the first to say that I hope you'll be as happy as I thought I was going to be.......

:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Congrats fella, I've missed all four home games so far through injury, and will miss the same game as your wedding day through holiday, I'm truly a half fan!

Injury? I told you it'd happen if you didn't lubricate it first

Get better soon Rev. Nobody wants to watch Blackburn anyway. From Bowyer to Lambert to Coyle... They left their excitement back in 1994ish

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Millwall have just equalised against Forest with an effort from the half way line. The lad who scored had just come off the bench 4 minutes ago. 

Millwall v Forest. 

How do you pick?

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Injury? I told you it'd happen if you didn't lubricate it first

Get better soon Rev. Nobody wants to watch Blackburn anyway. From Bowyer to Lambert to Coyle... They left their excitement back in 1994ish

You're scarily close to the truth tbh.

All the best in your married life mate, I've been happily married for 5 years now.

Mind you, I got married in 97!

17 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Is this the bit were all the 'fair weather supporters" from the previous several pages of posts all of a sudden get behind their team when they are winning, nothing ever wrong with 0-0 and in the game, but reading all the p1sh above you would of thought we were 0-4 down at half time.

Where is your passion?

http://www.sirc.org/football/football_passions.shtml

15 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Fair weather supporter? 

You've no idea mate. Sing as loud as anyone including you. Season ticket holder for years. Working tonight and getting married next month so not at away games

Do I qualify as a proper supporter?

Big congrats on getting married, but don't spoil it by sulking about Inverurie's call to arms! Nothing wrong with asking fans to show a bit of passion and get behind the team. Didn't see it as any more than that.

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Big congrats on getting married, but don't spoil it by sulking about Inverurie's call to arms! Nothing wrong with asking fans to show a bit of passion and get behind the team. Didn't see it as any more than that.

You're right.

I apologise @Inverurie Ram.

Frustrating times. 

Archived