Derby County vs Carlisle United

Carl Sagan

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RiddingsRam said:

I've had to move seats tonight because the pillock sat in front of me tonight has not stopped booing since the 9th minute . One more and I will clout him in the back of the head . 

Granted we've had a poor first half but the booing has really wound me up tonight ! 

You are not central in the second row of the Directors box are you?

2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I've had to move seats tonight because the pillock sat in front of me tonight has not stopped booing since the 9th minute . One more and I will clout him in the back of the head . 

Granted we've had a poor first half but the booing has really wound me up tonight ! 

Last time you sit behind the dugout, I guess?

1 minute ago, DCFCArmy said:

Like I said last week.. this isn't a quick fix, there's s**** to get rid off before we rebuild.. the core of this team have bottled it for the past 3 seasons, and they aren't all that anyway are they?, a good run 2 years ago and they strut around like peacocks, that goes for Hughes as well, the lad comes across as smug to me. 

NP has my full support, I'm willing to sit mid table as he sorts out the s***. 

You can't blame every single player in the squad and not NP. That is ridiculous and an insult to what has been achieved in the last couple of years.

Just now, CumbrianRam said:

We have not looked decent at all under NP, defense aside, but you need to score goals as well!

I should have worded that better, I meant they're half decent based on previous seasons. Hasn't been great this season but I'm going to give him a chance because he is a good manager.

Just now, McLovin said:

I should have worded that better, I meant they're half decent based on previous seasons. Hasn't been great this season but I'm going to give him a chance because he is a good manager.

I will give him time, but I am a bit dissapointed so far, I did not expect to win every game but I at least thought we'd be a bit more competitive in games.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

I agree but I would expect some form of improvement after 6 league and cup games.

Just now, CumbrianRam said:

I will give him time, but I am a bit dissapointed so far, I did not expect to win every game but I at least thought we'd be a bit more competitive in games.

I see what you mean,I expected us to play more like we did Hull away in the play offs under Pearson. High aggressive football with plenty of possession with a purpose

Just now, McLovin said:

I see what you mean,I expected us to play more like we did Hull away in the play offs under Pearson. High aggressive football with plenty of possession with a purpose

Can only happen if the players step up. What can you threaten them with, so they've got to want to do it!

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Ramage already saying we're looking more up for it at the start of this half. Why do they need a half time team talk to realise they can't play half-heartedly and win games?

Maybe NP should b*llock the lot of them before they go out for the first half in future.......

Archived