Derby County vs Carlisle United

Carl Sagan

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Dad's there and says it's dreadful. We can talk systems all day and player positioning (I think we all know how much I favour 433 with our current set of players), but he says the football is just terrible.

No attemps to actually pass the ball around with any sort of intensity. Long-ball, static football.

I get the feeling some of our big headed players could be about to be shown the door.. good riddance as well, their all a bunch of little maries that aren't getting their own way all of a sudden. 

Don't blame the manager, blame the pathetic overpaid cry babies on the pitch. 

I felt sorry for Blackman last season, now we know its a pi** poor attitude, get rid of the t*****

Once again players have been given the opportunity to press for a first team place and have shown they don't want it.

There's a poor attitude from certain members of this squad which needs purging.

Pearson will need class from the bench to win this one.

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

My Dad's there and says it's dreadful. We can talk systems all day and player positioning (I think we all know how much I favour 433 with our current set of players), but he says the football is just terrible.

No attemps to actually pass the ball around with any sort of intensity. Long-ball, static football.

Sounds like one team are playing football. Carlisle that is.

Archived