DeAndre Yedlin - Signed for Newcastle

BuckoBeast

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Play Forsyth on the right, and then he wouldn't keep shanking it into the crowd.

Oh hang on he scored last night.

Good old Fozzy, brilliant player, worth £10m at least. Best left back in the division.

Perhaps Pearson can train him to only play with his head (it would be just like in the playground when you dribbled around the keeper and then got down on your knees to head it in the empty net)

1 hour ago, Dcfcrams89 said:

It's my opinion. Just because most of what you write on here is made up **** with no substance!!

You could have been talking to me then

33 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

As much as we love you eddie... You are in no way unique around here in that regard...

I have my membership card laminated... 

Me too.

The vomit wipes off easily.

On 16 August 2016 at 22:57, SaintRam said:

I'm not scapegoating. I'm not saying we won in spite of him. I'm saying he needs to turn his form around or Pearson's going to replace him because he has shown very little sign of life to Pearson.

He was woeful tonight. Not "I hate that player" woeful, actually woeful. 

On 16 August 2016 at 21:56, SaintRam said:

Well, unless Christie sorts his **** out we definitely need someone in. PNE had free reign down our right side. 

:whistle:

image.jpeg

16 minutes ago, David said:

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I thought Christie was pants according to most on here?

Well thats it. Can no longer trust Dawes or Ramage's "analysis" ever again. 

They were absolutely slating him ALL game and never said a word of any good he did. 

I would just like to take this opportunity to apologise to Cyrus. 

Just now, SaintRam said:

They were absolutely slating him ALL game and never said a word of any good he did. 

4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I thought Christie was pants according to most on here?

It was a very strange game for Cyrus. In the first half he was run ragged by their left midfielder and he didn't seem to have any confidence. However, in the second half, he improved and was a constant threat going forward, as well as improving defensively. Sums up how confidence affects his game really.

23 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

It was a very strange game for Cyrus. In the first half he was run ragged by their left midfielder and he didn't seem to have any confidence. However, in the second half, he improved and was a constant threat going forward, as well as improving defensively. Sums up how confidence affects his game really.

He skinned his opponents on several times but he also needs to look up the odd occasion when he's beat 1,2, 3 players and pass to a team mate who just might be in a better position to score.

Frustrates me, clear talent and threat going forward, needs to add a better end product though.

36 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'm surprised you ever thought you could trust that pair of ****wits before!

They make me long for the halcyon days of Graham Richards, Colin Gibson & Ceefax in the 1980's........

10 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

They make me long for the halcyon days of Graham Richards, Colin Gibson & Ceefax in the 1980's........

Agreed. While Ramage occasionally talks some sense (particularly when trying to cut through some of Ed Dawes' wrist slashing nonsense and hyperbole) he too can get talk utter drivel. My main problem with them - though I only hear the odd away game and after match ballooks on the way home from the iPro - is that they tend to act like goldfish... what I mean is they only seem to react to the previous ten seconds of play (i.e. 'we're playing well, ratting, squeezing,...' lose ball, they have a shot 'we're playing poorly, not ratting, not squeezing'... get possession, have a shot ' we're playing well.....'). Thats my view on them, might be unfair I suppose. Have a downer on all local media. Cannot abide the aftermatch 'fan reaction'. 

Dawes is far worse than Ramage though. Trying to be like Alan Green with all the bantz and critical analysis but he sounds likes a tool. Just tell me who is passing to who and keep your opinion to yourself! 

I also wondered why you'd asterisked out 'half' on halfwits... then sussed it!

22 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

12 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Agreed. While Ramage occasionally talks some sense (particularly when trying to cut through some of Ed Dawes' wrist slashing nonsense and hyperbole) he too can get talk utter drivel. My main problem with them - though I only hear the odd away game and after match ballooks on the way home from the iPro - is that they tend to act like goldfish... what I mean is they only seem to react to the previous ten seconds of play (i.e. 'we're playing well, ratting, squeezing,...' lose ball, they have a shot 'we're playing poorly, not ratting, not squeezing'... get possession, have a shot ' we're playing well.....'). Thats my view on them, might be unfair I suppose. Have a downer on all local media. Cannot abide the aftermatch 'fan reaction'. 

Dawes is far worse than Ramage though. Trying to be like Alan Green with all the bantz and critical analysis but he sounds likes a tool. Just tell me who is passing to who and keep your opinion to yourself! 

I also wondered why you'd asterisked out 'half' on halfwits... then sussed it!

I quite enjoy the commentary. Sure it's not radio 5live quality, but have you ever tried listening to commentary on TalkSport...? That is terrible. At least our 2 focus on what Derby are doing, which is a plus when I listen.

The phone-ins, however, now there is no excuse. Hate em. And most of the people that phone up. Idiotic

1 hour ago, David said:

image.jpeg

Yeh but to be fair that's obviously wrong because Keogh is the worst player that has ever played football... Not even professional football... I mean he's worse than the kids who've only played once in school 5-a-side...

Or so I'm lead to believe reading his transfer thread...

Archived