DeAndre Yedlin - Signed for Newcastle

BuckoBeast

18 minutes ago, r4derby said:

I quite enjoy the commentary. Sure it's not radio 5live quality, but have you ever tried listening to commentary on TalkSport...? That is terrible. At least our 2 focus on what Derby are doing, which is a plus when I listen.

The phone-ins, however, now there is no excuse. Hate em. And most of the people that phone up. Idiotic

I've long since stopped listening to the phone-ins but to be honest, there's almost as many idiots on here now as there are ringing in on a Monday evening

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Yeh but to be fair that's obviously wrong because Keogh is the worst player that has ever played football... Not even professional football... I mean he's worse than the kids who've only played once in school 5-a-side...

Or so I'm lead to believe reading his transfer thread...

Surely you mean the kids who didn't even get picked for the school 5-a-side.

7 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Well thats it. Can no longer trust Dawes or Ramage's "analysis" ever again. 

They were absolutely slating him ALL game and never said a word of any good he did. 

I would just like to take this opportunity to apologise to Cyrus. 

Maybe we can create a player criticism thread similar to the NP one you suggested, so we can ignore it :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Maybe we can create a player criticism thread similar to the NP one you suggested, so we can ignore it :ph34r:

Great idea.

In fact, lets just create another forum where anyone who wants to offer any criticism can go. 

4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Great idea.

In fact, lets just create another forum where anyone who wants to offer any criticism can go. 

Sounds good to me.....although haven't we already got that covered with our local radio station ? That also seems to be full off people who are happy to critise without actually watching the game 

Archived