Barnsley vs Derby County

Warren Hobhead

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, Ed Dawes is a nightmare to listen to when Derby are doing poorly. 

Everyone is a terrible player and he's been saying it for years etc.

"Should have passed it when I said" and all this ****. 

He's the catalyst for the fans mentality that are listening to the game and even when we're doing OK he's nothing but negative.

Just now, Alpha said:

Yeah well, you both have ridiculous usernames...

To answer your question though, nothings working i was trying to be positive thought we'd come out second half & have a real go not let another in

this performance is ridiculous 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

He's the catalyst for the fans mentality that are listening to the game and even when we're doing OK he's nothing but negative.

Sadly half our fan base seem to be baying for blood also. 3 games in and our lot are having a meltdown :(

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Russell for Butterfield...at least we know we will get passion from him

It's a great positive that Pearson is prepared to make changes so early. Of course Hughes for Hendrick was forced, but I applaud a manager who sees it's not working and has all replacements on by 55 minutes.

A contrast from Wassall who brought Razza on away at Hull in the 89/90th minute of the playoff match.

COYR!!

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Yeah they're both the same. Him and Ramage

Hence I'm watching the Boro v Stoke and getting updates off here. Can't listen to them.

I'd have gone if I wasn't getting married next month. 

Marriage working quite well for me so far from the sounds of it.

Im wondering what NP is thinking atm, will he blame himself, he seems to have made some errors in judgement in player selection, round pegs square hole etc, the shape seems all over the place, the players seem nervous and cant even keep the ball ? Now chopping and changing the formation and players to see what works... we've had more permutations in an hour than ive seen in a few seasons ! Is that a good manager , maybe, at least he's brave enough to swap and try

Archived