Barnsley vs Derby County

Warren Hobhead

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Shall I assume you didn't read the post I quoted or shall I put some effort in to explaining why what you've said is nonsense?

I think anyone with a brain cell can see that what he wrote was sarcastic and not meant to be taken literally

Is anyone actually surprised? We don't have the players for 4-4-2, and it's made even worse by playign a central midfielder out wide left and a striker out wide right.

We're literally playing seven players out of position, and the ones which are arguably suited to this system are average Championship players like Darren Bent.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Is anyone actually surprised? We don't have the players for 4-4-2, and it's made even worse by playign a central midfielder out wide left and a striker out wide right.

We're literally playing seven players out of position, and the ones which are arguably suited to this system are average Championship players like Darren Bent.

We literally are not

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

I don't think it's that at all. Butterfield and Blackman have been our best players. 

Hughes/Hendrick/Bryson provide no beef in the middle of the park, we're being overrun. 

Bent won't work in any formation if he shows as little work rate and desire than he has in this half. 

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

Even Bent doesn't suit the way we're playing.  He needs through balls to run onto, crosses to get his head on and loose balls in the box to fight for.  We're smashing long balls up to his head and expecting him to hold it up.  You can maybe argue that it suits the two attacking fullbacks, and maybe Shackell, but that's it.  

Archived